Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia Southern 26 Florida 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final....GS 429 rushing yards.....0 passing yards and only attempted 3 passes.

I think this put the final nail in Will Muschamp's tenure at Florida...
Embarrassing
Charlie Strong's phone is probably ringing off the hook!
Something is very wrong internally at Florida. I wish UK had them now instead of early. What am I talking about? UK would still get killed!!
Oh, how the once mighty have fallen!
Pick6 Wrote:Charlie Strong's phone is probably ringing off the hook!
You think Strong will keep THE JOKE on staff or will be looking for a job again this year.
You STILL lost to Florida. Even Timmy Couch couldn't beat Florida!!!!
maybe Lane Kiffin will be the next head coach at Florida
Hahahahaha. Bye Muschamp. It's been fun watching you run Florida into the ground.
People r joking about Muschamp's job but these ARE the kind of games that get coaches fired. Ask RichRod about his Michigan loss to Appy St (I think) a few yrs ago.
Quickkickonthird Wrote:People r joking about Muschamp's job but these ARE the kind of games that get coaches fired. Ask RichRod about his Michigan loss to Appy St (I think) a few yrs ago.

I don't think anyone on here is joking. You don't lose to Georgia Southern at home, especially if you're Florida. Dude is good as gone.
You may very well be right but Foley is supporting him publicly. The people on ESPN's College Football Daily all seem to be taking the A.D. at his word. Muschamp would be so much better off if he would just keep his mouth shut. Didnt he tell the fans to "relax", or something to that effect, at a press conference prior to the Ga Southern game? That doesnt seem to be a very intelligent thing for the coach at a program like Fla to say on the cusp of the first losing season that they have had since the Lincoln Administration!!