Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County @ Male 11/29 (Class 6A Semi Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott County wit a 13 - 0 record travels to
Male with a 12 - 1 record. Who wins this game ?
Male...why, speed, and lots of it!
I would like to see Scott County win but how can anyone go against a team that completely dismantled Trinity? Male by 3 touchdowns!
After Male beat St. X and Trinity in back to back game earlier in the season, they seem to have had a letdown against Manual. If that happens again, Scott County will be there to pick up the prize. Male needs to stay focused or they will not be going to BG.

This certainly is a must see game.

Male 21 - 14
I have been anticipating this matchup since week one of the playoffs. Athletes all over the field for both teams. Male wins 42-28
Not only is male fast , their very big, THIER guard I think number 76 will play as a true freshman at a d1 college he has a motor , he's 6'3" 330 lbs , & he's a sophomore ! They also have a tackle that's 6,6 350 who has decent athleticism .
Male is just too strong. I would however, like to see the Cards win.
I would love to see SC win this one however, Male is a very strong team. On that note Scott Daniels will be returning for this game friday night. He could make it a game changer..
Male 42
Scott County 28
330 and 350! That is huge for a high school team.
Male big they will force Scott County to throw and it will be freezing Friday.
Scott County is overrated and there schedule proves it.
Male cause they have speed, athletes and have proven to take down the elite powerhouse ie. Saint X and Trinity TWICE.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Male big they will force Scott County to throw and it will be freezing Friday.
Scott County is overrated and there schedule proves it.

man you have talked up Scott County all year and now all of a sudden you say they are over rated. Man you call out for HC of Ryle then go on to defend him. you change more than I change underwear. Scott County is not over rated and they deserve to be where they are at. I will say this Scott County will fight to the end.
E's Army Wrote:330 and 350! That is huge for a high school team.

The other three range from like 250-280
I think Male is due for one...
I know the rating systems have Scott Co but I can't help but think Male is the best. 6a team this year.