Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 17 Central 7 Class 3A Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Final
Called this one since last year!

Wayne County proves me right.
Thank you young fellows.
Cong: Shawn and the Wayne Co. Cardinals. Now win it all.
Central was a little tougher task then I predicted. It sounded like central had some big stops or Wayne would have put them away a lot earlier. The Wayne co boys are on a mission and they should cruise to a state title!!!
Congrats to Wayne , Central's QB was very immature, the streak had to end sometime, Central's front seven has been good enough in The past to overcome our itty bitty corners we have year in year out, exploit our corners has ways been the recipe to beat us.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Called this one since last year!

Wayne County proves me right.
Thank you young fellows.

You may have called it before me but, I have been saying it since the beginning of the year and almost everyone called me crazy.

Congrats to the Wayne County Cardinals!!
Hats off to wayne, I'd like my crow well done... You can only be the king for so long though. Congrats to central as well on a great season. I'm sure they will be back hungry next year!
enjoy the trip to Paducah
Wayne Co will be a hard team to beat both great offense and defense I'll be shocked if they don't win it all
Roll cards! Wayne defense was the difference holding central offense at bay while the offense found itself.

Central rises to the occasion everytime mug respect to their program.
Nice win for the Wayne County boys! Congrats to Coach Lafevers as well!
The CHAMPS HAVE FALLEN!!!!
Should have happened last year. Had them beat. Congrats Wayne !!!!!
How big of a school is Wayne? What is their enrollment numbers?
Coachdad Wrote:Congrats to Wayne , Central's QB was very immature, the streak had to end sometime, Central's front seven has been good enough in The past to overcome our itty bitty corners we have year in year out, exploit our corners has ways been the recipe to beat us.

I thought a couple weeks ago that Central got there best qb back?
congrats to WC, I guess I will stop by Tilman and see that on my way to BG next week
The CHAMPS are gone! 3A will crown a new Champion this year!
Not surprised by this one. I knew this was not Central's year.
Wayne is a heck of a football team. Congrats!
Congrats to cardinals. They are a team on a mission.
Congrats to Wayne Co.
I've been picking Wayne County to win the State Championship all year too.I've seem them called overrated on here several times when they are actually overrated.they are a solid well coached football team.
cuppett777 Wrote:I thought a couple weeks ago that Central got there best qb back?

We're talking about a tenth grade high school kid , just because he had a horrible game & showed lots of immaturity doesn't mean hes not a good player, he's got two more years, btw was that a for real question or were you being contrite? It almost sounded like nanny nanny nanny
David takes down Goliath...we will have a new champ in 3A this year. I would love to see a Wayne Co. vs Belfry championship. In my opinion the best two teams in 3A this year. Paducah and Bourbon Co will have something to say about that though.

Great job Wayne!!!
Great job Cardinals. Three Regional champs from the area tonight.
Coachdad Wrote:We're talking about a tenth grade high school kid , just because he had a horrible game & showed lots of immaturity doesn't mean hes not a good player, he's got two more years, btw was that a for real question or were you being contrite? It almost sounded like nanny nanny nanny

no sir,i just remember a couple weeks back when they was struggling to score u said they would have there best player back and the offense should find it way a little better that's all.u have never seen me put down a player so no i wasn't saying anything contrite..them guys have had a nice run..
I was wrong on this prediction, Wayne County is on an epic season.
congrats wayne county from 64SUR Confusedinglepar
Pages: 1 2