Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins/Phelps predictions??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was wanting to see peoples thoughts on this upcoming district game that could have alot to say for the 4th playoff spot in the district? It is this Friday in Jenkins.. Phelps is coming off of a win vs. South Floyd and Jenkins coming off of a loss to Hazard 47-14. Jenkins was up 7-6 with 5 minutes to go in the secong quarter until 3 busted plays on the next 3 possesions busted it wide open..They was close to showing signs of a solid football team..Should be a good one!
Phelps will win this one.
Phelps by 2 TD's
I am going to give this one to Jenkins. They were very close to beating Phelps last year. And Jenkins has improved...ALOT!!
A great game to bet a few points on!
Jenkins possible could get their 1st win of the season, a very good chance but im takin Phelps
Phelps-20
Jenkins 14
phelps by 2 TDs
Jenkins by 2 touchdowns but it will be a close game!!!!!!!!
phelps by as many as we want:1: :rockon: :letsparty
I bet that was Shelby Valley's prediction also..and guess what..it really could have been..LOL!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I bet that was Shelby Valley's prediction also..and guess what..it really could have been..LOL!

Sweet!!! Lol and it really coulda been.

GO JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill go with phelps just because they arent jenkins.
EDITED*******
Please do not try to reveal another member!
NOTE: RULE 2. Don't attempt to reveal another member's real identity without their permission!
TRAIN85 Wrote:ill go with phelps just because they arent jenkins.

Very disrespectful again!!
EDITED*****EDITED*******
NOTE: RULE 2. Don't attempt to reveal another member's real identity without their permission!
I'll go with jenkins here. Last year they was beating phelps by one td in the 4th with a 1:30 some on the clock with second and goal for the cavs and bad play calling from the coaches, led to an int for a td, and it was all over from there. why throw the ball in that situation?.... with no stupid miscues jenkins by 2 tds.
YULP IM FROM PHELPS AND PROUD OF IT..AND YEA WE WILL BEAT JENKINS THIS FRIDAY AND EVERY FRIDAY TO COME THAT WE WILL EVER PLAY THEM..:1: :lmao:
EricPrater 22 Wrote:YULP IM FROM PHELPS AND PROUD OF IT..AND YEA WE WILL BEAT JENKINS THIS FRIDAY AND EVERY FRIDAY TO COME THAT WE WILL EVER PLAY THEM..:1: :lmao:

EDITED*******
Phelps will win this one by 2 TD's
well i have said it many times but all you people who anyone can beat jenkins just because its jenkins MAKES ME MAD............EDITED*****No trash talking, taunting, or name calling...might want to re-read the rules.
well ill take that back not everyone from phelps is like that just a couple.... most of the people are really good people but some are rednecks and you know who im talking about
Hands_80 Wrote:well ill take that back not everyone from phelps is like that just a couple.... most of the people are really good people but some are rednecks and you know who im talking about

FIRST off.... I am from Phelps and I appreciate you recanting your earlier post... and as for Eric... he is a high school student who like most all other high school students who play sports is a tad bit cocky.... Are you a child/student?? If so I can see you replying like you did... IF your not.... well.... let's just say that adults shouldn't condone a kids actions by the replying like you did! Either way it goes... we all have opinions just like we have a-holes...he should respect yours and you him... the slander throwing doesn't impress anyone!! Yeah... it will be a good game.... and yeah.. Phelps is working hard and is improving each week.... You have your ideas about Jenkins and I'm sure those kids work very hard as well!!! SOOOO... let's just wait and see how the game goes on Friday... before we start slinging trash!!!
Phelps by at least 2 TDs
Oh how I cannot wait!
RB#2 Wrote:Phelps will win this one by 2 TD's
this sounds about right:thumpsup:
Hands_80 Wrote:Very disrespectful again!! SO why don't you answer PLAYBOY5's question and tell us where you are from??
i dont see that question directed to me anywhere on this thread.
well as you well know i will go with jenkins by 2 td's!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:FIRST off.... I am from Phelps and I appreciate you recanting your earlier post... and as for Eric... he is a high school student who like most all other high school students who play sports is a tad bit cocky.... Are you a child/student?? If so I can see you replying like you did... IF your not.... well.... let's just say that adults shouldn't condone a kids actions by the replying like you did! Either way it goes... we all have opinions just like we have a-holes...he should respect yours and you him... the slander throwing doesn't impress anyone!! Yeah... it will be a good game.... and yeah.. Phelps is working hard and is improving each week.... You have your ideas about Jenkins and I'm sure those kids work very hard as well!!! SOOOO... let's just wait and see how the game goes on Friday... before we start slinging trash!!!
well thats why i took it back is for people like you..........but i am a student and i got a warning for talking trash so i better not say anything else!Confusedhh:
I go with jenkins by at least 2 touchdowns
i bet 100 points on ..........................phelps to win
bring it home baby dady needs a new car. lol
If Jenkins losses it will surprise me because I watched Phelps play shelby Valley and they are horrible.
Pages: 1 2 3