Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmages or Panoramas on Nov 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What all and where are the teams playing?
Jack Fultz Classic at West Carter

Game 1 12:00pm (Boys) Fairview vs. Estill Co.
Game 2 1:45pm (Girls) East Carter vs. Bourbon Co.
Game 3 3:30pm (Boys) East Carter vs. Ripley, OH
Game 4 5:15pm (Girls) West Carter vs. Ripley, OH
Game 5 7:00pm (Boys) West Carter .vs. Georgetown, OH
Bank of Hindman Shootout

Knott Central

10 AM Belfry vs. Jenkins JV and Varsity

1 PM Magoffin Co. vs. Leslie Co. JV and Varsity

4 PM Lawrence Co. vs. Hazard JV and Varsity

7 PM Knott Central vs. East Jessamine JV and Varsity

All times approximate.

ADMAISSION $ 5 (good for all games)
Greenup is having one Saturday. 14 games.
Fred Sanford Wrote:Greenup is having one Saturday. 14 games.

East Ridge is playing at Greenup Saturday.
I believe Buckhorn will be at Greenup as well.
Leslie JV beat Magoffin by 30+
Leslie Varsity beat Maggofin by 4
Could have been worse if you could fouls out because Maggofin's best two players had over 7 fouls each and over 5 early in the first half. Leslie didn't have anyone with over 3 and played 10 deep.
I was there and you are wrong ,and I am not from Magoffin .I think Magoffin had more fouls because 14 region officals had the game . Leslie county bigs foul every trip down the floor .and there guards the same reach should have been a foul . was a foul on Magoffin. Just telling it like it was have no dog in the fight.
If you like watching basketball .got to like the way Lawrence County plays.
Lawrence County 89 Hazard 88...final.
East Ridge-77
Buckhorn-56

East Ridge-89
Ironton St. Joe, Ohio-47
Let the games begin!!!!
Knott Central 83-East Jessamine 53
Johnson Central 83
@ Rowan County 51
Lawrence played very good from what I saw in the stands Saturday. The dalton kid killed the hazard pressure. Richardson and kiser were stroking behind the three point,Richardson had at least 5 3's kiser had at least 4. They looked like a great ball club all around and have a very bright future. Good luck to Lawrence County the rest of the season!!
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson Central 83
@ Rowan County 51

Where was this came play @? Did hall play?
Did anyone see Morgan co?
ky wildcats Wrote:Did anyone see Morgan co?

At Rowan. Hall didn't play, he had a bad stomach virus.
basketball101 Wrote:If you like watching basketball .got to like the way Lawrence County plays.
They are a fun little team to watch and will have a good season but Hazard was by far the better. Team. Hazard controlled the whole game and led by as many as 16 or 17 and in the last few minutes Hazard did a lot of subbing and Lawrence's press turned them over. Hudson did not dress for Hazard either. Like I said nothing against Lawrence and they have a nice little team but they would be in the bottom half of the 14th region.
KY Headhunter Wrote:They are a fun little team to watch and will have a good season but Hazard was by far the better. Team. Hazard controlled the whole game and led by as many as 16 or 17 and in the last few minutes Hazard did a lot of subbing and Lawrence's press turned them over. Hudson did not dress for Hazard either. Like I said nothing against Lawrence and they have a nice little team but they would be in the bottom half of the 14th region.

How do you rank 14th region.
I watched Morgan play at Jackson City. Morgan played extremely hard and Jordan Perry is an outstanding player. I heard he had 34 points and I saw him throw a two handed dunk down at the beginning of game for Morgan's first 2 points. Morgan seemed to have some inexperienced players on the floor but I believe that Coach Perry will bring them along and by February they will be a team to watch in the 16th.
P.S. If Perry is the ninth best player in the 16th (Cats Pause Ranking), I would love to see the 8 players ranked above him because he can absolutely play the game.
Preseason I would rank the 14th. Knott, Perry, Hazard, Letcher, and then Cordia. If Cordia gets there players eligable they would move up to one of the top spots.
How many got ejected in the brawl at Knott Central between them and East Jess? Just wondering who all will have to sit out the first couple of games of the season?:HitWall:
Will they have to sit even though this was a scrimmage? This wasnt a sanctioned game.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Will they have to sit even though this was a scrimmage? This wasnt a sanctioned game.
Doesn't matter, scrimmages count just like regular season when it comes to unsportsmanlike behavior, fighting, etc.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Will they have to sit even though this was a scrimmage? This wasnt a sanctioned game.

Everyone ejected has to sit out at least 2 games, maybe more if the KHSAA Commissioner extends the suspension

The only things that are different with scrimmages and regular season games, most teams wear practice jerseys instead of game jerseys while some teams may wear their actual game jerseys. the scoreboard is erased after each period or half depending on if the game is two 20 minute half's. Some stats maybe kept but most teams don't keep them.
NO ONE WAS EJECTED! They just let them fight it out and then kept on playing with no penalty, nice of them.