Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Pike Central Predictions and Bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Should be a good one....Valley will have to work hard this week but i think they can pull it off
This is a good game for a bet!
i hope my Hawks can pull it off they are a better team this season but so is Valley...but ill take my Hawks in a hard fought battle by 7
SV 58
PC 28

They have no answer for Lucas, and the running game off valley. Sv will not stop Varney either, but I think that SV will dominate on the line.
hootie Wrote:SV 58
PC 28

They have no answer for Lucas, and the running game off valley. Sv will not stop Varney either, but I think that SV will dominate on the line.
I think that this will be a great game and i believe that Valley can stop Varney if they play as good as they did last night against MT....Merchant I believe is one that Valley will have trouble with if he decides to run the ball.
this will be closer than what ppl think...

SV-48
PC-43
JWBN4EA Wrote:this will be closer than what ppl think...

SV-48
PC-43
Yeah i agree with you 100%:Thumbs:
JWBN4EA Wrote:this will be closer than what ppl think...

SV-48
PC-43
i agree:Thumbs: ...i think that Valley will dominate this Friday on the O/D Line
Im pround of Valley right now from last nights game,they never gave up and was always determine,Thats what wins football games, So I look forward seing Valley win this friday by 2 or 3 touchdowns
But this will be a dandy game to watch!!
With the loss to Lawrence Co last night do you think they have it to beat Shelby Valley this Friday at Valley??'

..What Do You all Think
If it comes down to a coaching battle, Pike Central wins.
Chris McNamee is the better coach and is a classy guy but I think SV has too much for the Hawks.
Since this is a district game PC need's to win this one
SV by 1 td
Hey PCC fans your team is just fine, They have a solid line on both sides of the ball, And with Varney back he will turn the team around. Good luck the rest of the season.
Breaking out the new field! Should be a dandy! Lucas Simpkins had two amazing catches Friday aginst Midland Trial. One on which I thought shoulda been the LGS Catch of the Week on Sports OT. On where he went up aginst two Mid. Trail defenders and can down with it and the other a diving laid out catch for a td. Keep it in the air! Only problem I see Valley having is if Merchant decides to run from the qb spot it hurt Valley bad aginst matewan. But Im going on Valley gettin the win by at least 2td's they dont wanna be the first team to play on the turf and the first team to lose on it.

My players to watch:
SV- Tyler Johnson, Lucas Simpkins, Tyler Cable, and Dillion Hughs.
P.C-Quvorn(sp?) Merchant, Gordon Varney.
Why should we watch for Tyler Cable? What are his stats so far this season? I haven't really heard of him making ant big plays.
IMO Valley will get their first loss on the turf.But it'll be close 36-34
cobra67 Wrote:IMO Valley will get their first loss on the turf.But it'll be close 36-34

yea w/e..guess we'll have to wait and see friday then..
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Why should we watch for Tyler Cable? What are his stats so far this season? I haven't really heard of him making ant big plays.

Hes actually on the d-line and o-line. He had like 4 fumble recoveries and like 10 tackles last week should cause some problems for Varney. Him and John Johnson to.
cobra67 Wrote:IMO Valley will get their first loss on the turf.But it'll be close 36-34

This game will come down to the play of the Valley line backers. They let down aginst Matewan. And played pretty good aginst Midlan Trail. But if Valleys gonna win this game its all on there line backers and d-line.
Valley will win this one...it's their first game on the turf and their first actual home game
If Gordon is really in top form central will win by 15 or so.
PC by 6
lets go Cats you can pull it off...just keep an eye on Merchant...i don't think that Valley will have a prob. with Varney as much as they will with Merchant
should be a decent game to watch. both teams are pretty evenly matched up imo.
but ill take sv by 1-2 tds
pc by a late td in the 4th.
im going to have to agree with CTD on this one PC plays good in the late part of the game it wasnt really shown against LC though but ask ER...and Varney was out 2 quarters
i think that this is going to be one of the best games played, shelby valley has improved a great deal, but the hawks have a great running game, im rooting for valley to take this one, this will come down to the last seconds.
ValleyFan#1 Wrote:i think that this is going to be one of the best games played, shelby valley has improved a great deal, but the hawks have a great running game, im rooting for valley to take this one, this will come down to the last seconds.
I agree:thumpsup:....Both teams has improved alot this season and with Varney back PC's running game will be alot better this week but i still look for Merchant to be the one who makes the big plays....Valley will have a tough time but their not just a running team any more, they have been putting it in the air and making big plays when they do, so i will have to say that Valley will take this one....i don't think that PC will be able to stop Valley's passing game
Pages: 1 2 3