Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity @ Male 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe that Bestty's playoff magic comes up short here. I believe Male learned its lesson Against St X about letting teams hang in games. Male puts Trinity away.

Male 35 - Trinity 21
This is going to be a great game IMO. Athletes, speed, defense.. Whoever gets to watch this will be in for a whale of a game.
This should be one heck of a game. Male ends Trinity's streak.

Male 22
Trinity 21
The question is, is T 11 points better than they were the first time these two met? That is since they lost by 10.
:pondering: suppose we're going to find out! I'm half tempted to go to this game.
Male 28
Trinity 26:rockon:
Trinity 35
Male 32

Easy part of trinity season :igiveup:
Trinity will win.
As far as I'm, Trinity is still the champ till someone knocks them out. Trinity moves on!
Spirit100 Wrote::pondering: suppose we're going to find out! I'm half tempted to go to this game.

I am dying after seeing you dawn Blue/White... I had to do a double take at the screen.
I'll take Louisville Trinity. This is the playoffs and not the regular season.
When Scott County had their shot against Trinity last year, they got way too conservative with the lead and played not to lose IMO. Will Male continue to be aggressive with a lead against the Rocks?
What a great day it would be to have a state championship without St. X and Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WhyLie Wrote:What a great day it would be to have a state championship without St. X and Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, this is the year Scott or Male dethrones them.
Anybody have a team website for male with there season stats.
WhyLie Wrote:What a great day it would be to have a state championship without St. X and Trinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall see. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Maybe one of your big government schools will get lucky.
Difference Makers for Male-
Ellis Cain - 197 att 1202 yds 17 tds 6.1 ypc
34 rec 324 yds

Mattingly-
222/348 - 64% 2701 yds 25 tds 6 ints 225 ypg

Wakefield-
32 rec 682 yds 9 tds 21.3 ypc

Difference Makers for Trinity:
Brooks -
187 att 946 yds 14 tds 5 ypr

Bonnafan -
134 att 746 yds 13 tds 5.6 ypr
161/251 - 64% 2153 yds 14 tds 8 ints

Burns/Swabek/Ott-
All over 600 receiving yds.

Male also has a stout Defense.
I still pick Male to finally dethrone Trinity from the 6a Finals
No reason to think that Male will have any trouble in this game. The Trinity run is over. There is a new sheriff in town.