Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region Scrimmages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone give any info on how the 16th region teams are looking in the pre-season?
Ashland Kittens won 67-42 over Unioto (Chillicothe) at the Greenup County scrimmages.
Rowan County beat Powell County by 15 on Saturday. What it says? Not sure...but they looked improved.
The Lady Vikings will be improved this season.
Has East Carter played any pre-season games yet? Judging from their summer play and deep bench, I would have to consider them the favs for winning the 16th at this early stage (with Boyd and Ashland nipping at East's heels).
Skip Pass Wrote:Has East Carter played any pre-season games yet? Judging from their summer play and deep bench, I would have to consider them the favs for winning the 16th at this early stage (with Boyd and Ashland nipping at East's heels).

They play the 23rd at West Carter (Bourbon Co.) and the 30th at East Carter (Huntington St. Joe)
Skip Pass Wrote:Has East Carter played any pre-season games yet? Judging from their summer play and deep bench, I would have to consider them the favs for winning the 16th at this early stage (with Boyd and Ashland nipping at East's heels).

Ashland and Boyd will be heads and shoulders above the rest this year...
Wildcat1 Wrote:Ashland and Boyd will be heads and shoulders above the rest this year...

Wwwwaaaayyy off on that statement Wildcat!!!