Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood @ Frankfort 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Frankfort finally beat the wood or does The Wood keep on rolling...
Too close to call this year.
Beechwood 48 Franfort 17
Hoping and calling for Frankfort to finally get over the hump.

Frankfort 35
Beechwood 32
Beechwood by 3. Should be a great game.
I am going to give a slight edge to Beechwood.
Beechwood by 14+
I would like for us to be able to welcome Frankfort over here to War Memorial. I still feel like we owe them one for that terrible showing we had on their field in 2007.
Beechwood 21
Frankfort 22
Confusednicker:
Beechwood wins 30-21. Beechwood is a disciplined and well coached team that feast on Frankfort's mistakes. Beechwood qb will be the difference in this game showing his scrambling ability. Defensively, Beechwood d-ends force Frankfort inside to shut down running game.
I'm starting to look at this one closely. After comparing numbers, I think this is the best chance Frankfort has ever had to beat the wood. They have a slight advantage in the Lit ratings, a better record and home field. This could be the best 1a game of the year.
Frankfort has to do a couple of things this Friday to help them.

1. Cut down the penalties - last 2 playoff games they have had way to many.
2. No Turnovers - The Panthers had 4 last Friday.

I think Frankfort schedule has prepared them for BW this season. So it comes down to the little things. We know BW will take care of the little things. Question is can Frankfort?
BW by 3 scores
Don't think Frankfort has enough in the tank, key player is playing injured, not nearly 100%. This team has a lot of heart they will be better next year with skill players coming back. I've got Beechwood by 14. Keep your eye on Frankforts QB he looks to be great one day, who knows maybe that day will be Friday.
Beechwood 41- Frankfort 13
This is a interesting match up. I have seen both teams play and they are both very capable of beating each other. I think Beechwood has a better defense but Frankfort has some really talented players on offense. This game is going to be decided by turnovers. I personally have to go with Frankfort High in this game because if the offense is playing well they will out score Beechwood.
FCFlyers Wrote:This is a interesting match up. I have seen both teams play and they are both very capable of beating each other. I think Beechwood has a better defense but Frankfort has some really talented players on offense. This game is going to be decided by turnovers. I personally have to go with Frankfort High in this game because if the offense is playing well they will out score Beechwood.
You saw both teams play but you still feel it will be close? Let's take a closer look at your unbiased opinion. Franklin Co. is their only common opponent. Beechwood was beating Franklin Co. 24-14 with 4:00 minutes remaining in the game until FC rallied to win 28-24. FC completely manhandled FHS 51-36 and that game wasn't as close as the score indicated. You see Frankfort winning this game? No wonder all the Franklin Co. Fans are so delusional.
No need to get irate. It's just his opinion. Like mine it won't matter come 10pm on Friday.
I personally just hope we can be hosting the winner.
mysonis55 Wrote:No need to get irate. It's just his opinion. Like mine it won't matter come 10pm on Friday.
No worries I'm just busting FCFlyers chops a little bit. I should have thrown in a LOL.
Dropaduece Wrote:You saw both teams play but you still feel it will be close? Let's take a closer look at your unbiased opinion. Franklin Co. is their only common opponent. Beechwood was beating Franklin Co. 24-14 with 4:00 minutes remaining in the game until FC rallied to win 28-24. FC completely manhandled FHS 51-36 and that game wasn't as close as the score indicated. You see Frankfort winning this game? No wonder all the Franklin Co. Fans are so delusional.

Man handled I dont think so. Franklin County did what good teams do and that was take advantage of turnovers.
Beechwood 18
Frankfort 16:gtfo:
I cant wait til tomorrow night to hear how this 1 went.
Beechwood advances.
Frankfort 20

Beechwood 14
Tied at 14
21-21 in the 3rd