Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 36 Corbin 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Running clock. Come get your crow......
Hey MySonIs55, Wayne Co is overrated...Congrats to Wayne Co and good luck from Williamsburg ...
I'll take my crow pal!! The Wayne co team that showed up tonight beats anybody in class 3a!! They played like champions on both sides the ball. Congrats Wayne I hope you boys being home the hardware!!
Congrats to Cardinals. Good luck next week. Congrats to Hounds on a fine season.
i think Wayne beats Central nxt week
Time for the people who have talked the talk to walk the walk.

Showtime baby.
Time for the people who have talked the talk to walk the walk.

Showtime baby.
Wayne Co's defense dominated the line of scrimmage and the Corbin offense could not do anything about it. The Corbin defense played pretty well, with the exception of allowing a 99 & a 57 yd TD passes.Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the way.
Central is in trouble.
Quite frankly, I have heard that before and it turns out to be that reports of Central's demise have been greatly exaggerated in recent years.
Been calling a Wayne-Belfry matchup all year.
After watching Central struggle at home with Bell, its all but a sure thing!
What were Guffey's numbers? Did Waddle play for Corbin?
Wow Impressive Win for the Cards!
^
Waddled played.
Jewell was outcoached from the get go.
Cards continue to roll.
I'm a die hard Whitley fan but I know a good team when I see one. Wayne is tough.
I think Guffey is my kinfolk lol
Coach Thompson and staff did a very good job tonight on the game prep. Wayne is a very physical team also. Maybe one of the hardest hitting teams I have saw this year.
Coach Thompson come down 92 to Whitley County lol

Matt Dillon Wrote:Coach Thompson and staff did a very good job tonight on the game prep. Wayne is a very physical team also. Maybe one of the hardest hitting teams I have saw this year.

Wayne Co. made adjustments to take away what worked for Corbin in the first game and the Redhound offense had no answers. They just whipped Corbin and are the much better team.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Been calling a Wayne-Belfry matchup all year.

After watching Central struggle at home with Bell, its all but a sure thing!

I think Paducah Tilghman may win the 3A title, although I hope Wayne Co. does.
No excuses....Wayne flat out beat our ass! Their defense was relentless. Their coaching was far superior and their kids just seemed to want it more. Congrats Wayne, I honestly feel you will be playing in the title game. Beat the crap out of Central. You are definately not the same team you were six weeks ago.:igiveup:
Okay Run it up the Gut, how about Jewell and Farris coaching at Whitley? Will you take them? Pleaeeese
Whitley County couldn't attract flies, much less a good coach.
WillBurg93 Wrote:Whitley County couldn't attract flies, much less a good coach.

Sounds like Jewell and Farris would be a perfect fit then:biglmao:
Told you wayne was a special team they will thump central next week 21-0
Go big red I will be watching for that wayne co logo for your avatar
WillBurg93 Wrote:Whitley County couldn't attract flies, much less a good coach.

Cmon now. Just because Wburg cant manage a region title doesnt mean you have to go out and say hateful words to big brother.

Ill be rooting for Hazard Friday.

See you in the funny papers little man.
oldhound70s Wrote:Okay Run it up the Gut, how about Jewell and Farris coaching at Whitley? Will you take them? Pleaeeese

Nope. You can keep them.
I hope they stay at Corbin another 20 years.
I like that Gut is for Hazard next week. He started being a Whitley fan 1-10. Switched to Corbin. Hounds lost 3 during the stretch. Gut's Karma is killing who ever he roots for.
Corbin got what they wished for, a rematch. As I said Early be careful what you wish for. Cong: to Shawn and his Cardinals, Great Season.
Pages: 1 2