Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listening to the preshow on the radio before tonights football @ Pulaski County and they said that Toomer is out with a broken arm, will this effect his basketball season at Perry Central this year?
No, it will not affect them in anyway.

A talented kid breaks his arm and it will make no difference.
Just playing with you, SoK.

It's a tough blow but Perry has some talented kids that work hard.

Hopefully Toomer gets some action before the season is over, but I heard it was a pretty bad break.
5 Weeks, hes gonna miss the first month of the season.
I guess we will see how well he likes the mountains if he's not playing.
^ I'm guessing he likes it really well since he's from Wolfe County.
How many transfers did Perry Central get this off season?
2 and one should be playing Football Tobler hes a freshman and can play both if he wants. After last night Perry looks a lot better than last year.
Without Pray and Toomer, what will the PCC rotation look like? How deep will they go?
Seemed to me in the tournament this weekend PCC will be the top team in the 14th, but with that being said, Knott did not play and Cordia's best were in street clothes. Beverly will surely have all the scouts at the game contacting him, handles the ball great and a great scorer. I was surprised at Justin Johnson in the fact he can dominate the game when HE WANTS TO, but looked like he would pick when he wanted to play hard. Not sure if it is from not having anyone to sub for him or what, but if he plays like he did in the fourth quarter the whole game, he'll be in the Mr. Basketball discussion all year. Best of luck to them this year!
You cant judge a team by one game. The kids in this area play a different style of basketball as compared to 22ft Academy. Kids are smaller here, a little more physcial, a little more dirty. Kids from 22ft were athletic, fast, and played above the rim BUT they were not real physical, they tend to give you a little space down low. Teams here play a little more TEAM basketball as compared to the Academy's and Prep schools. Talent doesnt always win as you almost saw Perry upset 22ft academy. Knott Central is still the KING until proven otherwise. But I must say, Braxton Beverly looked freakin awesome and so did Justin the second half.
Yeah, I would always rather play a faster, more athletic team that plays above the rim than a team that plays physical. Are you listening to what your saying. Give me a break. Have you ever played basketball. Lol
In my eyes, Perry County Central had just as much talent in Johnson and Beverly as the 22ft Academy did in their PG and #13 who got about 4 dunks. Athleticism is what beat Perry County.
Hitter, the question is, have you played against a team that knocks your ass into the bleachers every time you enter the paint. A team that traps you and knocks you over a teams bench. Saw this when Harlan County played PCC a few years ago. PCC didnt look to happy about the rough dirty play. Throw in some talent to go in with the roughness and those kinds of teams are very hard to beat. Sorry I have never played as much as you hitter. The game is slower here than what it would be against a 22 ft academy team, thats all I am saying. Heck, remember when Buckhorn upset Perry in the district a year ago????? Those kinds of teams is what Perry has to beat.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Hitter, the question is, have you played against a team that knocks your ass into the bleachers every time you enter the paint. A team that traps you and knocks you over a teams bench. Saw this when Harlan County played PCC a few years ago. PCC didnt look to happy about the rough dirty play. Throw in some talent to go in with the roughness and those kinds of teams are very hard to beat. Sorry I have never played as much as you hitter. The game is slower here than what it would be against a 22 ft academy team, thats all I am saying. Heck, remember when Buckhorn upset Perry in the district a year ago????? Those kinds of teams is what Perry has to beat.

Yes I have played physical teams but if it's that rough then the officiating comes in to play. But an athletic, fast team is harder to play because they also trap and lay defense and the perry vs buckhorn game was more to do with coaching than how the teams played. And yes I have played a lot more basketball than you.
You may of played more but that dont naturally mean you know more about it than me. Who couldnt of played where you did. Quit throwing off on the coaching. I think you have done way to much of that over the years. Yep. If you played basketball in this county, I could realy care less what you say or done. Send me a PM and introduce yourself.
Ringo you couldnt wear Hitters jockstrap. He was the best player to ever come out of Riverside Chrisitian.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ I'm guessing he likes it really well since he's from Wolfe County.
You must study your KY geography, I think Wolfe County is in the Knobs Region of KY.