Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 38 Bryan Station 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats to the Eagles, I knew this wasn't going to be much of a game. Central should be the new #1 in the Mountain Top 10
Congrats to the Eagles.
i think im becoming an eagles fan. ouch did i say that

they should be the new #1 in the MT5
Grim had another soild game I believe he ran for about 150 yards which is about his average. Dillon did a great job running the offense.
The defense gave up a couple of long passes but overall played solid.
congrats JC
Great win Golden Eagles, Congrats
PHSCARD Wrote:Congrats to the Eagles, I knew this wasn't going to be much of a game. Central should be the new #1 in the Mountain Top 10
Your not giving Bryan Station near enough credit. They have some real studs on that team.
rooster I'm sure your right, that's what makes this a great win for JC, Bryan Station will be back on the winning side very soon.
I listened to part of this game on the radio... Grimm was a workhorse!! OF course he had 10 others on the field that helped him out.. LOL... It was a great game to listen to!!! Congrats JC... nice win!!!
Congrats Eagles !
rooster Wrote:Your not giving Bryan Station near enough credit. They have some real studs on that team.

I don't have to give them credit, mediocre is the best I'll give them.
PHSCARD Wrote:I don't have to give them credit, mediocre is the best I'll give them.
And I would say that you have probably seen them play a grand total of "zero" times.Rolleyes
Congrats to the Eagles
COngrats to the Black and Gold on another stellar performance!:letsparty
Congrats JC!
rooster Wrote:And I would say that you have probably seen them play a grand total of "zero" times.Rolleyes

And I would say you are correct, why would I want to waste my time and drive an hour south on 64 to watch a team that has only won 8 games in the last 6 seasons??? Would you??? Quit making it out like they were a tough team and JC is just that good. Yes, JC is a good team, but come on its not like they were playing Ft. Thomas Highlands or Lexington Catholic, hell they wasn't even playing a team of Pikeville or Shelby Valley caliber. JC beat a sorry football team tonight, congrats on that, hopefully my cousin played well.
PHSCARD Wrote:And I would say you are correct, why would I want to waste my time and drive an hour south on 64 to watch a team that has only won 8 games in the last 6 seasons??? Would you??? Quit making it out like they were a tough team and JC is just that good. Yes, JC is a good team, but come on its not like they were playing Ft. Thomas Highlands or Lexington Catholic, hell they wasn't even playing a team of Pikeville or Shelby Valley caliber. JC beat a sorry football team tonight, congrats on that, hopefully my cousin played well.

Well your comments are sorry! It is like you don't want to give credit where credit is do! 3 yrs. ago JCHS would have been blown outta the water by this same team. JCHS play a C+ or worse game tonight and still won. I would guess that you were not at the game so you wouldn't know so how about you stop ragging on the teams JCHS is playing and worry about your team!
PHSCARD Wrote:I don't have to give them credit, mediocre is the best I'll give them.
After watching them, I would say mediocre also. They had some huge guys though. #1 was awsome!
I am sorry I didn't get to respond to your comments on the prediction thread of this game. I didn't realize you were that sensitive. I was merely saying that a team with as many athletes as they have, makes a person worry. It is like the basketball threads, when a mountain team goes up against a Lexington or Louisville team, their personnel usually takes over.
When I said maybe we should play Jenkins or AC, was just a little poke of humor. Sorry I made you bring out the BIG U of L card. You probably were wanting to save that for someone who cares about the UK vs UL series. I put as much thought into that game as I do the Apple Bowl. As far as I am concerned, UK should quit playing UL and PHS should quit playing us.
I can't remeber, but someone else jumped on me in the other thread. Sorry to make u mad also. I hope I cleared everything up. Good luck to you all!
Congrats to Central, they are a powerhouse!
jchsrulz Wrote:After watching them, I would say mediocre also. They had some huge guys though. #1 was awsome!
I am sorry I didn't get to respond to your comments on the prediction thread of this game. I didn't realize you were that sensitive. I was merely saying that a team with as many athletes as they have, makes a person worry. It is like the basketball threads, when a mountain team goes up against a Lexington or Louisville team, their personnel usually takes over.
When I said maybe we should play Jenkins or AC, was just a little poke of humor. Sorry I made you bring out the BIG U of L card. You probably were wanting to save that for someone who cares about the UK vs UL series. I put as much thought into that game as I do the Apple Bowl. As far as I am concerned, UK should quit playing UL and PHS should quit playing us.
I can't remeber, but someone else jumped on me in the other thread. Sorry to make u mad also. I hope I cleared everything up. Good luck to you all!
First off.... congrats to the Eagles on the Win!
But yes.... B.S. is not a powerhouse, but anytime one of our mountain teams beats .......you know....one of them, then us hillbillies should be tickled!
The Guru Wrote:First off.... congrats to the Eagles on the Win!
But yes.... B.S. is not a powerhouse, but anytime one of our mountain teams beats .......you know....one of them, then us hillbillies should be tickled!

LOL

It is fun isn't it!

The whole family has put their $$ together to buy us chicken bucket!!!!!

Party in the hills!!:letsparty BYOB!!:blonded: :brunetteg
Battle Tested Wrote:i think im becoming an eagles fan. ouch did i say that

they should be the new #1 in the MT5

sports overtime had the top 10 and jc was #1 and SC was a strong #5
I see JC gunning for the state this year..keep it up BOYZ!
Congrats to JC
I listen to this game on the radio and sound like Jonhson Central had a good game
i was there and jc had control of this game from drive #1 witch was a td pass after about 4 or 5 sruns in a roll....they bit on the o pa pass....i think 25 14 was as close as they got to jc...for some reason thay had a 5'9 fullback that was about 310....i think he ran the 2 or 3 times...and he played in the slot on some plays but they would never through it to him mostly cause matney had the d fired up and they stop about anything brian station brought there way jc was playing some great football
Congrats to JC
OK2NV Wrote:Well your comments are sorry! It is like you don't want to give credit where credit is do! 3 yrs. ago JCHS would have been blown outta the water by this same team. JCHS play a C+ or worse game tonight and still won. I would guess that you were not at the game so you wouldn't know so how about you stop ragging on the teams JCHS is playing and worry about your team!

My team is at Temple today there hot sauce...I will give credit to JC when they actually play a decent team. 3 years ago, JC didn't have the Matney factor did they??? And no I wasn't at the game there slick, I'm down in Louisville. But JC hasn't played a good team yet, and JCHS RULZ even agrees with me, they are a mediocre team. Just because you play a 4A team doesn't mean that they are going to be tough and give you a hard fought game. I think the score proves its point, and if JC did play a "C+" or worse tonight, I'd sure hope this team was mediocre because if they were any count they'd hung up a nice little "L" on your teams record. Congrats on the win though, a win is a win. Glad to see my cousin's team 4-0.
JC can gun for state all they want...they possibly wait more than likely will win the region...but they are not at the talent level of the teams from Ft. Thomas or Lexington. Yes Johnson Central is an excellent team, but ask yoursevles this...have they played anybody above mediorce this season???
Pages: 1 2