Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Crow Club member who first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just having a little fun season coming to an end soon for crowing including me 64SUR :Sad04: I guess Go Williamsburg
I will take some crow on the Somerset vs Betsy Layne game.

The Bobcats came out to play not lay down. They did not win the game on the score board, but they won it with the fans I am sure. I know it was a loss, but this team had Somerset on the ropes. Few people, if any outside of the Bobcat fans, gave them a chance in this game including myself.

Great game Bobcats. Please 64sur lots of pepper on my crow.
I will haveto eat some crow over north laurel vs perry county central.I thought north should have won easy over perry,7 turnover and injuries to Blair and Nelson who wasn't playing full speed due to injury.Also eating crow over my shocker of the week when I pick Leslie county to upset middleboro more crow to come from 64SUR Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I will haveto eat some crow over north laurel vs perry county central.I thought north should have won easy over perry,7 turnover and injuries to Blair and Nelson who wasn't playing full speed due to injury.Also eating crow over my shocker of the week when I pick Leslie county to upset middleboro more crow to come from 64SUR Confusednicker:

I agree with you. I didn't expect PCC to beat the Jags.
As we all know I'm eating crow as well! Not for any certain game but for the whole season! Knox just never got it going like they should have. Should have lost to southwestern and P-burg as well got very lucky in both games. Injuries did factor in some at the end of the season, but not at the start.

I'll take my CROW with some salt&pepper please!!!
I don't care to eat a little crow as long as I get a little meat to go with them feathers.
I like my crow roasted with carrots, potatoes and onions.
Being a Tilghman fan, I have a deeply furrowed brow and a bald spot from pulling my hair out. In the west, we prefer crow jerky, preferably with a hint of teriyaki sauce.
I like mine over a bed of rice!!!
64 your plate is about to get much larger.
I have to have a spot of crow for Newport and Lloyd. You'd think one of the two would realize what I had riding on their games.:Sad04:Anyway, up here in the north country we like our crow chili Cincinnati style, hold the feathers.
Y'all come, y'hear!
mysonis55 Wrote:64 your plate is about to get much larger.

I regrets that I didn't start the crow club 2 weeks ago or you mysonis55 would have already been a member when Caldwell county beat mayfield.talking crap all year going to beat Caldwell county by 3 TD :biglmao:
Trolls dont eat crow.
They work around the process of being wrong.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trolls dont eat crow.
They work around the process of being wrong.

What Gut is trying to say is...... I'm not only a member..... I'm the President of the Crow Club. Confusednicker:
Does anybody know if RIUTG has a team for crow season Confusedecret:
Hey, they beat us. The good thing is that we don't have injuries. We will continue to move on. I really knew they were tough but I did not think they were mentally tough enough yet. I am glad to see they are. It makes me feel much better about them in 2a. So yes, I had to eat crow. I didn't have near as much as you will have once again this year 64.
64SUR Wrote:Does anybody know if RIUTG has a team for crow season Confusedecret:

Yeah, they are 1-10 and waiting for next year.

(Whitley County)
Any new member today Confusednicker:
friday 64, friday, hazard comes calling!!!!
A lot of crow is being served in Paintsville right now.
Paintsville should be happy, good showing this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Paintsville should be happy, good showing this year.
I didn't mean Paintsville High School. I meant Johnson Central, also located in Paintsville.
Gotcha
mysonis55 Wrote:Gotcha

You have no clue about who who in the east mysonis55 :welcome: to the crow club mysonis55
We will see who doesn't have a clue 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:We will see who doesn't have a clue 64.

You will get no bbq sauce for your McCracken pr campaign and predictions.

I will eat a half breast due to the SK win over Dixie, I'm going with a teriyaki marinate Confusednicker:!
i had to eat some on the Belfry/HC game cause i dont ever hardly pick against the Pirates and i did because they u young in alot of postions,and i guess my biggest crow i had to eat was last night on the JC/CC game i really thought JC would have no trouble with them this yr..
I had to eat 2 plate full of crow lastnight I pick Harlan county an Johnson Central to win 4A and 5A :Sad04::Sad04:
Don't forget your 1a crow, 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:Don't forget your 1a crow, 64.

What 1A crow going to be a lots of crowing in hazard next Friday night Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3