Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 48 East Ridge 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
I was listening but truthfully got a little bored. Does anyone have any final stats? I am glad so many of our boys saw playing time.
Congrats Pirates.
Congrats Pirates!
Good job, Pirates
Pretty lopsided victory. Was that expected?

Congratulations Belfry on a convincing win.:thumpsup:
Good job, Pirates
Fine job men!!!
Midee1 Wrote:Pretty lopsided victory. Was that expected?

Congratulations Belfry on a convincing win.:thumpsup:

Yes. Belfry scored 4 TD's on their first 4 offensive plays!
congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry on the win, Warriors get your heads up and get ready for next week.
I think it brakes down like this g. epling 3 td's 126yrd, may 2 td's 99yrds, chapman 1 td 50ish yrd, elkins 8 of 12 with 156yrd passing. Belfry over 500 yrds. A team only played 1st half. I am sorry i don't remember the other scorer.
Great first start for Andrew Elkins......8-11 passing 156 yards and 2 Tds.

Belfry had over 500 yards of total offense with most of it coming in the first half. JV played the entire 2nd half because the team headed into the locker-room with a 48-0 lead.
WOW,,,, if Russell does not make it this year boys, Looks like Mercer and Belfry, Dont worry Belfry will have maroon on the sidelines for them if they make it.
Congrats Pirates
congrats to Belfry and coach Heywood. This may be the best d-line i have ever seen play.
Good Job Belfry
Pretty much as expected.
Congrats to Belfry
two color blue Wrote:congrats to Belfry and coach Heywood. This may be the best d-line i have ever seen play.

Didn't see the '03 or '04 Belfry teams, huh?
04 rocked us and that was a great team....Thunder and Lightning
Wht I expect. Congrats to Belfry and best of luck in your quest to a State title.:thumpsup:
Andrew is a Dandy !!!!!!! without a doubt!! Looks like we may have an "AIR ASSAULT" in the package, We got receivers!!!!!! Oh Yea!! Look out here we come!!!!!! Along with a MAJOR ground offensive!!!!! Folks>This is gonna be WAR!! Just to clear this all up for the guys at BELFRY. This is WAR!!!Smile
But enjoy the game MEN!! Go Belfry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man i picked the score to be 49-o....i was close...lol
Devilologist Wrote:WOW,,,, if Russell does not make it this year boys, Looks like Mercer and Belfry, Dont worry Belfry will have maroon on the sidelines for them if they make it.

Thanks, we appreciate that. If we don't get that far, we got your back as well. The win over East Ridge was highly expected. It was a good chance to work on some offensive plays and other things and get our varsity some extra time off.
Devilologist Wrote:04 rocked us and that was a great team....Thunder and Lightning

That's true......Thunder and Lightning was an awesome force in '03 & '04 :devilflam

But, this year we have a three-headed monster in the backfield consisting of Dustin May, Corey Chapman and "G" Epling. And once we get those fumbles and the secondary ironed out...Folks, Belfry will be a dangerous football team and ready to make some noise in the playoffs.
Congrats to Belfry
Congrats to Belfry!!
Great game last night...congrats to Belfry
Pages: 1 2