Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville (Holy Cross) @ Mayfield 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who you got?

Mayfield 62
Lou Holy Cross 14
Cards roll
Holy Cross played us tough last year. We cannot underestimate them.
Picking Mayfield just because it's a Louisville team Confusednicker:

Mayfield 55
Holy Cross 13

Showing some love from Williamsburg Confusedhh:
I don't think it will be that big. I hope it is because I would like to see our young birds get some more pt.
Mayfield wins big in this one!
[quote=mysonis55]I don't think it will be that big. I hope it is because I would like to see our young birds get some more pt.[/

Bump 55 nobody cares :biglmao:
have a good veteran day mysonis55 :thanks: for your services from 64SUR :thanks:
Thank you sir. One week and four days til Hazard comes a calling.
How healthy is Mayfield as of now?
mayfield need a bump back up to the top :Clap:
I know nothing about Holy Cross but if they have trouble defending the pass it will be a long night. If they can play some ball control on offense that could help them greatly. I don't think anyone can stop Mayfield on offense. They just need to try and slow them down. If they start strong they don't need to get too happy cause Mayfield is a strong finisher. I'm taking the Cards 49-14.
Nevermind. I went and checked them out. If they can't hang with Bardstown they stand no chance against the Redbirds. Mayfield 50+ Holy Cross nil.
Game time is 6:30 pm Central time.
I hear that train a coming, Beechwood is on the way.
Mayfield by 45!:flush:Confusederiously:
With a name like HOLY CROSS I would be afraid to pick anyone else HOLY CROSS by a bunch.
No worries till next week... any word on our star player.. is jackson still out or is he better.. someone stated he had a tear in his esophagus... sry to let a cat out the bag but ppl find out sooner or later.. will he even be able to make it bac before end of the playoffs
Bring that train on. The tracks stop just short of the endzone in War Memorial.
Holy Cross is not the Holy Cross they used to be and still could be. They have former nfl players& the school is only 30 something years old. They have too much competition for students from Trinity, X ,& DeSales.
Hey if any of y'all go to the McCracken county game an run across a man name Ron morgan tell him that 64SUR said hi.We are good friends just tell him i work in clay county.Confusedhh:
Id like to know about Dion too but the ones who are privy to the info arent talking. I hope hes doing ok.
He's doing ok I think its just up to the docs to say if he will get to play or not. I don't even think the injury was caused by playing ball so maybe its mendable.
We will be fine as a team. I just hope he gets to play this week since it is his senior year.
Not worried about this week... worried about the next three weeks..he is a big part of our team.. a really big part on d and offence.. Im pretty sure come the last couple of weeks we are going to need him.. with out him we are just a lil better than avg.. he adds a diff dimension to us that we will need..wether u choose to admit that or not..
Spoke to some players tonight that said he went to the doc today so they didn't know anything about his status but they seemed to think he is gonna get to play, but probably not this week, guess it just matters what the doc said.
We will win without him. We have plenty of weapons.
I just hate it for him that he wont get to play.
Holy cross 28, mayfield 7
Pages: 1 2