Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Breathitt County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Might as well get this one going! This is the third year in a roll, Pike Central travels to Jackson to take on Breathitt County in round two....Who ya got in this one. Pike Central comes off a big offensive output in round one..:devilflam
I have to say, i think for once the Hawks may be the favorite in this one...i think they pull off a close one.. Hawks 42-40
Both teams will be jacked for this one.. But I agree Pike central wins this one.
Pike Central by 20
Breathitt County has improved very much since the beginning of the season.

I'm going to be honest, as a Pike Central fan this game really scares me.

Pike Central cannot overlook this team, if they do it'll get outta hand really quick.

But I think the team will be focused and will look to get over that Jackson hump, and I believe in the end Pike Central will be victors.

----

Pike Central - 38

Breathitt Co. - 27
Pike Central in a barn burner.
54-18 PCC :Cheerlead:popcorn:
If Pike Central comes down and plays dirty as they usually do by their coaches urging! Yes John Paul I'm talking about you! They'll be out to hurt a few of a our best players right off the bat! And low and behold if they're getting their but kicked like last year they'll start a fight and really hurt some of our players cause they know they're out of it! I think that John Paul Chapman shouldn't be allowed to coach anywhere and I think he's the biggest baby I've ever seen and I'm not just talking about while he's been at Pike Central either but I do believe Pike Central shouldn't even been able to play any games this year after what they did last year taking a kid's helmet off and beating him in the head with it plus hurting a lot of our players just cause we kicked their
butts! Then one of our best receivers got kicked out of the game and then we played Belfrey handicapped dye to all the injuries and the player getting kicked out we would've kicked Belfrey's but too if we hadn't had to play handicapped we were the better team! Back to this game Pike Central grow up if you're getting beat take it like men not little babies even though like coach like players! Good luck Breathitt kick their butts again!:dudecomeon:
Pike Central 70-68
Factsonly Wrote:If Pike Central comes down and plays dirty as they usually do by their coaches urging! Yes John Paul I'm talking about you! They'll be out to hurt a few of a our best players right off the bat! And low and behold if they're getting their but kicked like last year they'll start a fight and really hurt some of our players cause they know they're out of it! I think that John Paul Chapman shouldn't be allowed to coach anywhere and I think he's the biggest baby I've ever seen and I'm not just talking about while he's been at Pike Central either but I do believe Pike Central shouldn't even been able to play any games this year after what they did last year taking a kid's helmet off and beating him in the head with it plus hurting a lot of our players just cause we kicked their
butts! Then one of our best receivers got kicked out of the game and then we played Belfrey handicapped dye to all the injuries and the player getting kicked out we would've kicked Belfrey's but too if we hadn't had to play handicapped we were the better team! Back to this game Pike Central grow up if you're getting beat take it like men not little babies even though like coach like players! Good luck Breathitt kick their butts again!:dudecomeon:

Just make sure your team takes it like a man this FRI when the AIR RAID is raining down TD's upon that D of the Bobcats Confusednicker:
sportsguru4u Wrote:Just make sure your team takes it like a man this FRI when the AIR RAID is raining down TD's upon that D of the Bobcats Confusednicker:
I since some hostility between these two teams.... Good luck to both & stay healthy
Factsonly Wrote:If Pike Central comes down and plays dirty as they usually do by their coaches urging! Yes John Paul I'm talking about you! They'll be out to hurt a few of a our best players right off the bat! And low and behold if they're getting their but kicked like last year they'll start a fight and really hurt some of our players cause they know they're out of it! I think that John Paul Chapman shouldn't be allowed to coach anywhere and I think he's the biggest baby I've ever seen and I'm not just talking about while he's been at Pike Central either but I do believe Pike Central shouldn't even been able to play any games this year after what they did last year taking a kid's helmet off and beating him in the head with it plus hurting a lot of our players just cause we kicked their
Even if he would have been able to play you still would have gotten beat by Belfry last year. Beat PCC and take another shot at us. But I don't think you'll get by them. Beat them on their field HAWKS and we will be waiting at the CAM for ya.
IMO, one of the greatest posts in BGR history!!!! Not a word of truth in it, but a great post nontheless...Like my brother SKULLY said, you needed a whole lot more than a WR to beat Belfry last year...Probably one of the most overrated Breathitt teams I have ever seen.
Bunch of points will be scored in this one Pike Central by 3.
I like Pike Central by 14.
I'll Take Breathitt

Breathitt - 36
Pike Cent - 28
Breathitt county has allway been one of my mts teams as long as Holcomb coach at breathitt.But am afraid Williamsburg woke-up a sleeping Gaint pike county central Air Raid Attack.

Pike County Central 54
breathitt County 42

High scoring game :Cheerlead
This one is going to be fun to watch.
I'm gonna take the hawks to move on to the cam with a big rematch with the pirates.

Pike Central- 62
Breathitt County- 42
Factsonly Wrote:butts! Then one of our best receivers got kicked out of the game and then we played Belfrey handicapped dye to all the injuries and the player getting kicked out we would've kicked Belfrey's but too if we hadn't had to play handicapped we were the better team!

:hilarious:

Yep.. missing Breathitt's 3rd leading receiver who averaged a whopping 45 yards per game receiving and had only scored 6 TD's all year made all the difference in Breathitt being down by 4 TD's in the 4th Quarter.

It took an act of congress for Breathitt to even have him suspended. You would have thought the CIA confiscated the game tape following that game they way no one would try to talk about what really happened and how difficult it was for actual evidence to get out in this age of tehcnology
Lets be real here, Even if Breathitt had all their players we still would've got our butts handed to us. Belfry was the better team and IMO I think they should've won state. Now in 2012 I believe we was just as good if not better. We had that huge turnover late in the game and that done it for us. But I still believe Belfry will win state this year. But as for pike central, I believe this friday will be your alls last game. Breathitt is getting better and better and If they put pressure on the QB then watch out. Should be a great game to watch and I hope it stays classy.. Both teams will give it their all and hopefully it will be a injury free game. Because whoever wins your going need all your players healthy to even think about having a chance with Belfry... Good luck Bobcats!! I predict Bobcats win by 6. God Bless
skully03 Wrote:Even if he would have been able to play you still would have gotten beat by Belfry last year. Beat PCC and take another shot at us. But I don't think you'll get by them. Beat them on their field HAWKS and we will be waiting at the CAM for ya.

I sure hope this years team does not get past this week and play this years Belfry team. It would get ugly quick.
Breathitt wins the game. Pike could not stop Thornsberry for Morgan but Thornsberry could not beat all of Pike Central's 11. They put up 70 on Morgan who dressed 18 kids and with 2 back up corners. Breathitt has several good players, they match up.
This ain't Morgan County!
F.N.L. Wrote:Breathitt wins the game. Pike could not stop Thornsberry for Morgan but Thornsberry could not beat all of Pike Central's 11. They put up 70 on Morgan who dressed 18 kids and with 2 back up corners. Breathitt has several good players, they match up.

Pretty sure that was the same Morgan Co team the your precious Breathitt Co team just beat by 12 points at home only 3 weeks ago. Pike Central Drug Morgan Co at there place earlier this season 69-29 and just this past weekend at PC 75-28 so what in the world makes you think that Breathitt Co is going to win :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
It's funny that PCC gets on here talking about how BHS can't beat Belfry when PCC hasn't beaten Belfry since......NEVER. Always the bridesmaid in that district. If you're okay with that, more power to you.
inyourface Wrote:It's funny that PCC gets on here talking about how BHS can't beat Belfry when PCC hasn't beaten Belfry since......NEVER. Always the bridesmaid in that district. If you're okay with that, more power to you.

PCC did not say that. Belfry fans said that buddy. All that matters is PCC beating yo azz come this FRI. This will be Breathitt's D come the 2nd half:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup: :biglmao:
Pike Central.

PC - 56
BC - 42
This will be the best game of the year to watch. The Bobcats are at the top of their game now. Kyle and Shorty already prooved themselves to Holcomb now its time to show John Paul a thing or two. Some of the things you guys are saying about John Paul are true but make no mistake about it the man knows football. Holcomb got his great name by being surrounded by John Paul and players like Shorty and Kyle. This should be a good matchup. Cant make a prediction but I think if its close pcc wins but the bobcats take an early lead they win.
Should be a good one. Could be some big numbers put up by 2 of the most underrated passers in the state.
Pike centrals offense is so explosive. Big plays waiting to happen.
Breathitt won't be able to stop it, maybe than can contain it.
Pages: 1 2