Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 89-UNC-ASHVILLE 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like they started slow only leading by 10 at half. also looks like they cant hit free throws either missing 18.yes they made 30 but missing 18 wow, only hit 3-11 from 3 point line, and why did Willis probally the best shooter on the team play just 4 min?
If games are going to be called like this with 500 fouls all year because of the new rules, than its anybodys game. There were so many touch fouls that shouldnt have been called it was ridicolous.
If UK can hit free throws watch out. You can't gaurd them without hand checking.

Marcus Lee is my new favorite player.
^
I think you will see a different leading scorer every game!
Sunday, your favorite player might be Willis!

This team will score, and each player will have a big game or two. If they can get the chemistry and timing down, they wont be touched.

GOT TO MAKE FREE THROWS THOUGH!
No. I'm sticking with Lee. Regardless of how many points he has I just really like how active he is.
Willis will play when the other team has a decent big man that isn't a banger down low. He can't match up with a great big man,, get eaten alive right now. Willis will be used when they need to stretch the defense out to open the middle up. Cal is a 7-8 man rotation type guy. He's always been, and will be like that. The hyped freshman will get the majority of the mins over anyone. Cal is playing for March, so he wants his frosh battle tested and ready come March.

Mix1...