Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins, kids have heart of lions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a Williamsburg fan but would like to recognize the kids from Jenkins. These kids all 14 of them took the long bus ride and played their hearts out tonight. I as a fan respect their effort, winning is good but not everything. The community,parents and coaches at Jenkins should be proud of this team.
Great post and I agree with you. I hope that Jenkins will get the program turned around eventually, but their efforts should be admired by everyone in the state. Those players should be proud of themselves.
Hats off to the Jenkins kids! Only 14 players, my heart and respect goes out to these kids for fighting the good fight! Hold your heads high and be proud of yourselves and your team....
Standing golf clap for the Jenkins kids! :Clap: Showed alot of heart tonight!
Jenkins you kids are a true example of what high school football or any other team should be all about to carry the torch that far to a certain conclusion and carry your actions with such dignity, you won, you won the hearts and respect of the Williamsburg fans that has never been, like no other school in our history, you set an example that will last in the hearts of the people in this town for many years to come. Thanks Jenkins. May God Bless your Children always, Maybe we can use your kids as an example and repay you by sharing great success in the play offs the rest of the way.
Jenkins played hard to the horn went off. They never resorted to taking out their frustrations with cheap shots. They didn't point fingers of blame at each other. They just played hard. These kids have picked up the life lesson part of football in a big way. Good luck to them in the future.
topnotch Wrote:Jenkins you kids are a true example of what high school football or any other team should be all about to carry the torch that far to a certain conclusion and carry your actions with such dignity, you won, you won the hearts and respect of the Williamsburg fans that has never been, like no other school in our history, you set an example that will last in the hearts of the people in this town for many years to come. Thanks Jenkins. May God Bless your Children always, Maybe we can use your kids as an example and repay you by sharing great success in the play offs the rest of the way.

That post was topnotch!!

Great job Jenkins!! Your team has left a positive impact; you must have great teachers/mentors/coaches!!
Very proud of Jenkins 14 warriors they never gave up. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
E's Army Wrote:Jenkins played hard to the horn went off. They never resorted to taking out their frustrations with cheap shots. They didn't point fingers of blame at each other. They just played hard. These kids have picked up the life lesson part of football in a big way. Good luck to them in the future.

Great post E's....this is what football is all about.