Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trouble at Cordia yesterday???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard there was some problems at the Lions Den yesterday. Anything know anything? Heard a coach was taken to jail. May just been hearsay.
It is all hearsay no one was taken to jail. Was between some kids from vicco and the principal. No basketball players were involved as some were probably hoping. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it was nothing more than happens at any other school every day.
Buford T Justice Wrote:It is all hearsay no one was taken to jail. Was between some kids from vicco and the principal. No basketball players were involved as some were probably hoping. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it was nothing more than happens at any other school every day.

Yes it was the basketball players, it was on the verge of being real ugly. Seven police cars were there.
The principal was probably still upset after getting kicked out of his residence to make room for more players and needed to take it out on someone. Who knows.
No trouble at Cordia just bad news for the other 14 regions team an cordia is a 14 region team the last time I look we better get use to it Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:No trouble at Cordia just bad news for the other 14 regions team an cordia is a 14 region team the last time I look we better get use to it Confusednicker:

Very true. However if they do run into any speedbumps or roadblocks on the way, they have the media and attorneys on speed dial because if they somehow lose, it will most definitely be caused by conspiracies by the school board, crooked officiating, or blatant racism.
Good luck to Cordia.
There was a fight at Hazard today. I guess that means Hazard is in disarray. There was a fight at PCC last week. I guess that means PCC has all kinds of problems. There was a fight at Stinnett middle school. Oh no, i guess Stinnett has big problems. Come on people!!
Easy Wind Wrote:There was a fight at Hazard today. I guess that means Hazard is in disarray. There was a fight at PCC last week. I guess that means PCC has all kinds of problems. There was a fight at Stinnett middle school. Oh no, i guess Stinnett has big problems. Come on people!!

Apples and Oranges!
how could anyone without a kid on the team root for cordia? recruting at the high school level is a joke. if you cant develop the talent that you have in your area and make a competitive team then you should get beat. end of story.
^Then buckhorn or leslie should go out the 14th every year.
GCK24 Wrote:how could anyone without a kid on the team root for cordia? recruting at the high school level is a joke. if you cant develop the talent that you have in your area and make a competitive team then you should get beat. end of story.

I have no kids at Cordia nor did I go to Cordia. But I am for them b/c I am sick and tired of the same schools winning every year that also recruit. When I was at Hazard, we had a new kid come in every year, which was fine as long as we won. So, it's nice to see a small school that has never really won anything do good. I would feel the same if it were riverside, buckhorn, jackson city, etc.
Easy Wind Wrote:I have no kids at Cordia nor did I go to Cordia. But I am for them b/c I am sick and tired of the same schools winning every year that also recruit. When I was at Hazard, we had a new kid come in every year, which was fine as long as we won. So, it's nice to see a small school that has never really won anything do good. I would feel the same if it were riverside, buckhorn, jackson city, etc.

I have also been a critic of those schools also.
Easy Wind Wrote:I have no kids at Cordia nor did I go to Cordia. But I am for them b/c I am sick and tired of the same schools winning every year that also recruit. When I was at Hazard, we had a new kid come in every year, which was fine as long as we won. So, it's nice to see a small school that has never really won anything do good. I would feel the same if it were riverside, buckhorn, jackson city, etc.

Hazard is just as small as any of those schools.
zaga_fan Wrote:Hazard is just as small as any of those schools.

http://khsaa.org/reports/enrollments/201...enroll.pdf

2012-13 Boys Enrollment (grades 9-12):
Riverside (8)
JBS (13)
Jackson City (41)
Cordia (66)
Buckhorn (84)
Jenkins (106)
Hazard (145)