Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Pulaski County 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulaski comes in with a school record 10-0 and Whitley has struggled this year. Will Pulaski name the score or will the Colonels make a game out of it? Predictions?
Running clock early. Pulaski will set the score.

Sorry kernels!
Redstorm comes out of retirement, and Whitley shocks the Maroons on last second hail mary. 22-21 , Redstorm the hero.:Cheerlead
Pulaski County will have the clock running by halftime. Maroons 42-7.
Maroons by a bunch
I will pull for the local team Whitley to beat Pulaski county :truestory:
Pulaski 58 Whitley 12 BLOWOUT!!!!
Pulaski County by several TD's.
Colonels by negative 56
Ugly, Ugly, Ugly game. PC will wish they had a better test in the first round. PC is for real!!
Pulaski wins in an ugly fashion...Pulaski seems to play a couple of really solid games then a flay one. I'm hoping this is the flat game and then they step back up going forward.
I'd say Pulaski rolls
Pulaski by 50
Pulaski wins but more importantly I think they need play well after there week off.
Pc will win and win big. Let's just hope everyone makes it off the field injury free.
I believe Pulaski Co. has a really good team, but has trouble at times against the run. If the two backs from Whitley are 100% they could give them problems.
PC-42
WC- 21
The Maroons take this one
PC wins 41-7. Shouldn't have too much trouble until the Regional finals....then I don't know. They've got to show me a better ground game from here on out. Good luck Maroons!
Pulaski's JV will see a lot of playing time in this one.

Pulaski 49
Whitley 20 (2 td's come against the JV)
This will be an absolute beat down of Whitley. Pulaski names the score in this one. Sad thing is Whitely is so down and so bad they will not be able to compete with Harlan co. or Pulaski for along time.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:This will be an absolute beat down of Whitley. Pulaski names the score in this one. Sad thing is Whitely is so down and so bad they will not be able to compete with Harlan co. or Pulaski for along time.

Whitley beat Harlan Co. Freshman both meetings last year and Whitley is starting 5 Soph and 3 Fr on defense now. Things only look bad to those who choose not to see.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:This will be an absolute beat down of Whitley. Pulaski names the score in this one. Sad thing is Whitely is so down and so bad they will not be able to compete with Harlan co. or Pulaski for along time.

Wait till Dudley comes in next year!
^^
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better! Just don't see Dudley making that move. You will still be seeing black on the sidelines next year too!!
^
Done signed the contract.

7 year deal worth 4.2 million, plus endorsements with nike and under armor.
Best of luck to both teams; and stay warm!!
footballfever Wrote:Whitley beat Harlan Co. Freshman both meetings last year and Whitley is starting 5 Soph and 3 Fr on defense now. Things only look bad to those who choose not to see.

Whitley's best group is their soph's. This is the group of kids who made it to the state finals in the middle school state championship. Mills is an outstanding player. I still think it will be pretty tough to have a winning record next year with the schedule that Whitley plays.
BDC Wrote:Whitley's best group is their soph's. This is the group of kids who made it to the state finals in the middle school state championship. Mills is an outstanding player. I still think it will be pretty tough to have a winning record next year with the schedule that Whitley plays.

I agree. Schedule is tough. The Fresh have a good group with 3 starting on D tonight and 1 more will play considerable on offense and defense.
BDC Wrote:Whitley's best group is their soph's. This is the group of kids who made it to the state finals in the middle school state championship. Mills is an outstanding player. I still think it will be pretty tough to have a winning record next year with the schedule that Whitley plays.

How many sophomores do they have on their roster? Curious if they retained most of the kids from that good 8th grade team.
footballfever Wrote:I agree. Schedule is tough. The Fresh have a good group with 3 starting on D tonight and 1 more will play considerable on offense and defense.

I have always said it is ok to loose ball games with young kids. It is a much worst situation when you loose games with JR's and SR's. The increased playing time for young kids will benefit Whitley at some point.

The only problem is, most of those kids dont play anymore.
If im not mistaken, there are less than 10 of them left.
Pages: 1 2