Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Perry Central beat North Laurel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can the Dores pull off another big win this close to basketball season? I sure hope so! Win all you can win boys, the basketball will still be in the gym after the football season is over. Lets play 5 more weeks of football and make some History!!!!!!!
I look for North Laurel to win this game, especially if it's played on their home field.
I hope PCC can pull this one out.North Laurel will be hard to handle though.
Granny Bear Wrote:I look for North Laurel to win this game, especially if it's played on their home field.

Game is @ PCC
Jags are to athletic for PCC
I would say North Laurel wins this game, but if North Laurel has difficulty running the ball then Perry County Central could certainly hold their own...but I say North wins by at least 2 TD's.
North Laurel 42
Perry Central 21
:Cheerlead
Perry has only lost one time on the new field. That was too tates creek. Summer before last #25 Koty Taylor (leading team in tackles) transferred too perry from North Laurel. I think he will shut down they're running game and the Dores will beat the Jags on Friday and move onto play Pulaski Co.
Perry will beat North Laurel 36-27. Haddix will throw the ball over over the field For NL to win they better controll the clock. But I got faith in Haddix North Laurel is in for a long night.
With the 12 man at Perry, North Laurel not playing at Home Perry wins North Laurel will turn the ball over Perry D will come to life.
ballboy Wrote:With the 12 man at Perry, North Laurel not playing at Home Perry wins North Laurel will turn the ball over Perry D will come to life.

Who is the 12th man, the refs and flags they will throw against north laurel, always heard it was cheat city at perry.
Full deck Wrote:Who is the 12th man, the refs and flags they will throw against north laurel, always heard it was cheat city at perry.
Everyone blames the refs when they lose on the road no matter where they play. Pile central blamed the refs last week, it was 13th region refs for that game. It's usually calle pretty straight.
This has been the most evenly called season in the history of Perry Central football lol

but anyway...
I think the Jags probably get the Commodores this week.

Perry can win, but they can't turn the ball over and they have to make their drives count.

They turned the ball over and didn't convert in the redzone against Pike Central in the first half but Pike Central let them back in it while they were still throwing the ball. If North gets up a few tds I don't see them relinquishing the lead.

Perry can score enough to beat North and their defense has proven it can win them a game but it's been inconsistent.

Here's to them putting it all together Friday night.
North Laurel by 7....
meat loaf Wrote:Game is @ PCC

Still think the Jags will win!
Very dangerous game for North. They are in a tough spot as Michael Nelson, their quarterback and best athlete, is still hurting from an ankle injury. If he plays, they probably win this game, maybe even comfortably. If not, they still would probably be the favorite, but it sure wouldn't be easy. So do you save him and hope to get a win, because North probably has no chance at Pulaski without him on the field (not a great chance with him). Or do you run him out there, if he is even able, and go for the first playoff win in school history? This should be the only competitive game of the four in this region Friday night.
Unless PCC has drastically improved, North wins by at least three TDs.
If Perry will come up and lay the wood to them and not step to the side, they can win this ball game. North is a very one dimensional team and I dont feel like they are as strong as Harlan County was up front. Perry has a heck of a chance. I just hope Devon Brewer comes out ready to play this Friday night. When he is on, Perry is on. Come on Big D, we are depending on you big guy! Keep up the good work.
Nl 34
pcc 21
The crew will be an outside crew. Dont think Perry will get the breaks everyone is talking about. I agree with Zaga, I know what hes saying deep down. Different set of people around all year. Its been called as even as possible.
Don't know about PCC but North will definitely have success running the ball. I think PCC will have to put up at least 28 to give thereselves a decent chance.
North is in the best district, and may have the better team, but I am going with PC at home.

PC-35
NL-27
Perry Central is like a jekel and hyde team,, The Whitley game they were unstoppable because they were balanced and they really cant depend on the pass two much,, But if they establish the running game with several playmakers then pcc wins this..
Is Michael Nelson (norths qb) medically cleared too play? Someone said he wasn't but had been playing anyway.
North laurel by 2 tds
Is Blair hurt?
calvin_taylor Wrote:Is Michael Nelson (norths qb) medically cleared too play? Someone said he wasn't but had been playing anyway.

Good try Calvin.

He didn't play last week he has played one game since he first got injured against Southwestern Pulaski.

That on game was South Laurel and it was for a half when he was 100% healthy until a South player twisted his leg after the play, hasn't played since. Not even last week, when he could have. He will be ready this Friday, medical clearence is not an issue. North Laurel will not risk the kid's college career. Also both games North has lost, he wasn't playing so I guess Perry Central is a bit worried. Good Luck Jaguars!
Going with North Laurel
calvin_taylor Wrote:Is Michael Nelson (norths qb) medically cleared too play? Someone said he wasn't but had been playing anyway.

This is about the funniest thing I have read in a post this year. Does North Laurel need to bring proof of citizenship too and a birth certificate to the game for the kid too.
Actually went too school with Nelson. Was jw if he was okay. I hope he does get too play.
Pages: 1 2