Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Billy corgan purchasing ownership of tna is a “done deal”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Brett Buchanan of the Alternative Nation website recently provided additional details on the possibility of Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan purchasing an ownership stake in TNA.

Buchanan wrote the following this weekend:

Quote:“I have heard from a second hand source who is close to a key figure in the rumored TNA Wrestling sales discussions who has verified that Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan is far along in his talks to purchase the company. This source went as far to say that he believes it is a “done deal” that Corgan will buy TNA, though the source didn’t know what percentage Corgan will be purchasing or the specifics of the deal. The source also says that Corgan has recently made a connection to somebody very wealthy, though it is not known if this party would have anything to do with the deal.”

For more information, visit AlternativeNation.net.

-Speaking of the Corgan-TNA sale rumors, former ECW original Lou D’Angeli, who is a longtime friend of Corgan’s, tweeted the following on Saturday evening:

Lou DAngeli ♫ @LDAngeli
Is @Billy set on buying @IMPACTWRESTLING??? I know he is pretty serious in at least partial, if not, majority ownership. #TNA
9:43 PM - 2 Nov 2013
9 RETWEETS 4 FAVORITES

http://www.sescoops.com/report-billy-cor...deal/89743
No disrespect to SK or any other TNA fan, but I think they should be paying Corgan to take it not the other way around.
I actually believe Billy Corgan would be a good owner, he runs Resistance Pro Wrestling in Chicago and I've heard nothing but great things about that organization.