Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freaknasty??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you ever get an online adaptor for your ps2? If not I have an extra one and would be willing to give it to you if you will get online and play some with us on NCAA. :thumpsup:
I have been looking at them, but how do they work with dial-up? That's what I have at the moment...
they work just fine. Thats all I use to have and played for about two years with dial up
If he doesn't want it I will take it!!!!!!
i finally got an online adapter , but now my playstation absolutely will not read my game discs...what the crap is up with that??
corndog23 Wrote:i finally got an online adapter , but now my playstation absolutely will not read my game discs...what the crap is up with that??

Time to get a new one..My son and I have burnt up three.. I put a hard drive in gages so he wouldnt wear out the laser as quick.. plus he doesnt scratch games. however, you cant play games off hard drive to play online.. I went and bought me a new slim ps2. strictly for online gaming..