Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Williamsburg 11-08-13 playoff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on is game anybody. :welcome:
Jackets will win going away.
55-6, this really depends on the effort of Jenkins. Hopefully their players will play hard one last game and not let this be as bad as last year.
Williamsburg wins in a blow out.
Why even ask?
mysonis55 Wrote:Why even ask?

Why do you care ?
Jenkins by 3. If there running back is healthy.
Williamsburg has to maintain a level of excitement. They must continue to have fun and improve.
Some jerk being disrespectful again. Don't cry when somebody calls you a jerk when you are this disrespectful. Nobody cares about your opinion. Go to a Mayfield thread.
I wasn't being disrespectful. Good God you guys get upset way to easy. My point is why ask who will win this game. It is about as lopsided as us playing Caverna.
mysonis55 Wrote:I wasn't being disrespectful. Good God you guys get upset way to easy. My point is why ask who will win this game. It is about as lopsided as us playing Caverna.

mysonis55 you make threads on just about everything you can on mayfield other teams can do the same.Hell you get on other threads an some people think mayfield is playing in 2A,3A and 4A WHY is that.Confusederved: BY THE :policeman:policeman:policeman We are Confusedmoke: IN WILLIAMSBURG AND ITS KILLING YOU Confusednicker:
Williamsburg - 49

Jenkins - 6
mysonis55 Wrote:I wasn't being disrespectful. Good God you guys get upset way to easy. My point is why ask who will win this game. It is about as lopsided as us playing Caverna.

You was to Jenkins mysonis55 and you have disrespect us all year.But that ok with me we will prove you wrong for once about Williamsburg soon :welcome: to come an watch us beat hazard this year mysonis55 :biglmao:
Not being disrespectful to Williamsburg. I am honest though and I was telling 100% the truth when I said they are behind the curve this year. That opinion will not change until they finally get over the hump, if they do. Beat Hazard and prove me wrong.
mysonis55 Wrote:Not being disrespectful to Williamsburg. I am honest though and I was telling 100% the truth when I said they are behind the curve this year. That opinion will not change until they finally get over the hump, if they do. Beat Hazard and prove me wrong.

What make you think we are behind the curve mysois55,We have play bigger schools this year,Knoxville Halls ( tenn ) Harrison co,Pike county central,North Laurel and Wayne County.We are 3-2 against these teams do you think pikeville,Raceland and Hazard could have beaten Wayne Co or North Laurel.I don't think so.We as Williamsburg fans know what happen in the Wayne co game.QB Sizemore hurt is foot on the first series of the game.could not plant his feet to throw the ball with a minute to go in the first half the score was 13-06 and threw an int when we should have ran the clock out.Wayne ran it back to the 4yd line with 48 second left and it took them 4th an goal to score now the score is 20-6 at halftime.We get the ball back after halftime and score on the first series an score now the score is 20-13.After that Sizemore was limbing bad should have been taking out of the game.4 int later the score look bad.North Laurel we just didn't play good. Same excuse you use mysonis55 when CALDWELL COUNTY beat Mayfield they was the better team that night. :lmao: at myself GO WILLIAMSBURG :Cheerlead
Williamsburg is want to Bees, You guys are really funny, Your Season about to come to an end in a couple of weeks and thin we can call Winebulance.
ballboy Wrote:Williamsburg is want to Bees, You guys are really funny, Your Season about to come to an end in a couple of weeks and thin we can call Winebulance.

Luck want be on your side this year ballboy :Sad04:
64, you haven't played a team the calibre of PT, Caldwell, McCracken, Fort Campbell , Graves Co or Murray all year. That said you lost 2 games to teams that don't meet up with that level and you are wanting us to proclaim them champs. They still have yet to beat Hazard and I don't think they will this year. I have told you at least a hundred times that I would be happy for you if they did. Mainly because I would like to see your team finally get their shot. I am a realist though.
Wayne County and North Laurel can play with any of the teams listed.
Jackets beat Hazard this year.
Jenkins 2-0
There is such a big emphasis on the Hazard game from the Williamsburg fans. I understand it stung last year, but honestly it is a game that Williamsburg should have won. It was won of the only times I saw the Williamsburg coaches get out coached. Williamsburg has to learn from their mistakes, and move on.
Getting outcoached can become a very nasty habit. So can losing to one particular team. Some habits can be real hard to break.
mysonis55 Wrote:Getting outcoached can become a very nasty habit. So can losing to one particular team. Some habits can be real hard to break.

R U A Coach now mysonis55 :dontthink
64SUR Wrote:R U A Coach now mysonis55 :dontthink

Take it easy on 55!!! Without him there would be very little to talk about. A little smack talk is what makes this sight fun!!!!
BDC Wrote:Take it easy on 55!!! Without him there would be very little to talk about. A little smack talk is what makes this sight fun!!!!

55 is a Champion like to meet him Confusedhh: