Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My Mts Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Johnson Central ( should have been all year now beat Highlands )
2. Pulaski co ( foothills in the mts )
3. Belfry ( needs a wakeup call )
4. Williamsburg ( Kant help myself )
5. Harlan Co ( should be higher sorry )
6. North Laurel ( I live here )
7. Pikeville ( 1A power )
8 Bell Co ( slow start )
9 Corbin ( Redhounds )
10. Hazard ( Just because I want them in my top 10 when Wburg's beat them)

If I told everybody I put the 3 to 10 spot in a hat an draw them out nobody would believe me. Confusednicker:
The way you ordered SOME of the 3-10, I believe it. :-)
Belfry played a solid game against JC and is the #2 team in the mountains, IMO, and has a great shot at winning the 3A title. I still expect Coach Larkey to lead Harlan County deep into the playoffs.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Belfry played a solid game against JC and is the #2 team in the mountains, IMO, and has a great shot at winning the 3A title. I still expect Coach Larkey to lead Harlan County deep into the playoffs.

I agree 100 percents about belfry in 3A an Harlan Co in 5A I wanted to see how it feel being between Belfry an Harlan in my Ranking Confusednicker:
Williamsburg could make the top ten of their region. In 1a that is.
HC should be ahead of Williamsburg, sorry! Other than that I agree!
I can see JC beating Highlands this year, Coach Matney has proved to everyone they can compete.
64SUR Wrote:1. Johnson Central ( should have been all year now beat Highlands )
2. Pulaski co ( foothills in the mts )
3. Belfry ( needs a wakeup call )
4. Williamsburg ( Kant help myself )
5. Harlan Co ( should be higher sorry )
6. North Laurel ( I live here )
7. Pikeville ( 1A power )
8 Bell Co ( slow start )
9 Corbin ( Redhounds )
10. Hazard ( Just because I want them in my top 10 when Wburg's beat them)

If I told everybody I put the 3 to 10 spot in a hat an draw them out nobody would believe me. Confusednicker:

JC called and nobody answered. Confusednicker:
Daddycat27 Wrote:HC should be ahead of Williamsburg, sorry! Other than that I agree!

I was just doing a tests run on williamsburg climbing up in my top 10 Confusedecret:Confusedecret:Confusedecret: