Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I just heard tatorsalad (ron white) died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you all hear about this. I guess i got so consumed with hearing about steve dying that I didnt catch this news. Anyone know what happened to him.
He was a funny guy.
holy cow are you serious... he is awesome comedian... where did you hear this?
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:holy cow are you serious... he is awesome comedian... where did you hear this?

I just got off the phone with my aunt.. SHe was telling me he died the same day steve did. The media hasnt been saying much about it for some reason. She said she didnt know how he died.. If anyone knows anything or has a link to a story about it please share.. TIA>.

RIP, ron
I think it's just a rumor. I heard this a long time back as well. Then he came on the Bob and Tom show to let everyone know he was OK.

I found this on another site out there but can't find anything recent.

Quote:
In 2005, internet rumors of White’s death began to spread, and though the exact source of those rumors isn’t known, many suspect that they stemmed from news of a car accident in Mexico. White required a metal plate in his head after the accident. But rumors of White’s death, as the saying goes, have been greatly exaggerated.
Crap two greats in one week.
I hope your right Midee
CatDawg Wrote:I hope your right Midee

me too
Check Mod area.
Only thing I could find on search was that it was fake been going around for around a year.
Yeah thats the only think that I found also. Hopefully its just another rumor and its not true.
I agree.
im trying to get ahold of my aunt again and find out where she heard this.. hope its a rumor as well
It doesn't say anything about it on his website ... so hopefully it is just a rumor
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:It doesn't say anything about it on his website ... so hopefully it is just a rumor

i wonder why people would even start rumors about someone dying..
I hope it is just a rumor. He's a really funny guy.
I do believe it was just a rumor.. I cant find anything.. and no channels are remembering him. Someone would announce it surely
i still dont understand why someone would wanna make up a rumor about someone dying? doesn't make sense does it?
SE04 Wrote:i still dont understand why someone would wanna make up a rumor about someone dying? doesn't make sense does it?
\\\

absolutely not.. I didnt know there was even a first rumor..