Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6A Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks to be wide open this year. Do one of the traditional powers (Trinity or St. X) win or will another school take advantage of the opportunity to shine?
Bracket is complete now. I honestly believe it's SK's to lose..

Trinity is down and if you can Fluster Bonaffen you can win easily.

St X has played a lot better and Walker has been a beast but I think if you can shut him down you can beat them (Male, Trinity, almost Manual)

Scott County has not been tested until tonight if you look at the box scores two teams with only 2 wins gave them the toughest test in the 1st half. (Seneca 2-8, Ryle 2-8 {7-0 at half at SC})You take away there big play ability and they struggle.

Male/Manual- There good but I don't think they'll survive there rematches with Trin&X

Henry Clay- good record but they have played no one.

McCracken County- has a lot to prove in these playoffs because traditionally Western Ky schools haven't faired well against Louisville and Nky. How will a sophomore QB compete with a defense like SK or Dixie.

Hendorson Cty- pretender

Campbell Cty- don't see them beating SK.

SK- could say they haven't played anyone but there side of the Bracket is weak best 3 teams being Dixie, Campbell, McCracken in that order. SK with Powell back gives them the most complete offense in 6a they have a Mr. Ky candidate in Kuntz at QB coupled with an explosive back.
Louisville Butler will be in the mix from the louisville schools , but i think Trinity , & X will be their usual selves come playoff time, McCracken County is intruiging to me but losing to Mayfield & Tilghman have me wondering how legit they are. im also keeping in consideration that these were the first two games in the schools history & they were both one point losses.
6A is down this year but X, Male and Scott County have the best chance in my opionion of winning it all!