Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collins 49 Anderson County 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Total domination by the Titans on Senior night. They will host Moore in the first round of the playoffs next week.
Statement win... very impressive
A huge statement! And I don't care who didn't play.
I am impressed!
Great win for Collins going forward. Good luck the rest of the way.
Wow!!!
Congrats to Collins.
wow.
Congrats to Collins !!! Big big statement heading into playoffs !!!! Very Nice Win !!!
Collins just solidified that they're the team to beat out of the west in 4a.
What happen here? Is Collins this good or did Anderson hold out players?
Collins 49, Anderson County 10: Quarterback Lawson Page led his team with 384 yards and four touchdowns to lift the host Titans (8-2) over the Bearcats (8-2).

Collins' Nathan Sames had five receptions for 114 yards and two touchdowns.

Anderson County 3 7 0 0 - 10
Collins 14 21 7 7 - 49

C - Ryan Watkins 47 run (Blanton Creque kick); C - Nathan Sames 7 pass from Laswon Page (Creque kick); AC - Joe Rose 25 yard field goal; C - Masai Whyte 19 run (Creque kick); C - Sames 13 pass from Page (Creque kick); AC - Zach Carmichael 2 run (Rose kick); C - Landon Forrest 26 pass from Page (Creque kick); C - Whyte 1 run (Creque kick); C - DeAndre Farris 50 pass from Page (Creque kick).

AC C
Total yards 353 534
First downs 19 20
Rushes-yds. 31-163 23-150
Comp-Att-Int 13-26-1 17-28-0
Passing yards 190 384
Fumbles-lost 1-1 0-0
Penalties-yds. 1-5 5-61
Punts-avg. 3-32.7 1-27

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...linescores
534 yards against #3 in 5A? Wow is right. Impressive is right. Has always been the team to beat I'm 4A west.
Tommy2tone Wrote:534 yards against #3 in 5A? Wow is right. Impressive is right. Has always been the team to beat I'm 4A west.

They have always been the team to beat in the west, but now they are really playing like it. They are putting it all together at the right time as they head into the playoffs.
I'd like to know what kind of statement Collins made. Yea it doesn't matter if all the starting players didn't play because this game ment squat. I'm sorry it did mean alot to Collins seniors and congrats to them they played a h@#@ of a game. Both are in playoffs next week and they are respectively their district champions. The real season starts next week and good luck to them. ANDERSON will be ready to play next week.