Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Bell County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scores anyone?
Bell 12- HC 23
Beginning 4th
Thanks!
Looks like gut is going to lose that bet
I be DAMN if Gary Harris's crew didn't try to screw us AGAIN on Log Mountain. I have NEVER been one to complain about refs but this is getting REDICULOUS!!!
TOTAL DOMIMATION, from the BEARS. This game was never in doubt.
Final Bell 18-HC23
A fumble on the opening kickoff and a kickoff return from the Cats. PLUS Bell Counties refing crew, you know Gary Harris Crew, if not for that this game would not have even been close.
12 penalties for over 100 yards and 30 something on the last drive. Something has to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I will take backlash on this BUT, Harris' crew has to be stopped when HC and BC play....I mean my gosh BC had a total of 35 friggin yards rushing for the night. I guess everybody knows I am upset but WHY THE HELL TO YOU TRY TO CHEAT KIDS!!!!! Harris needs to be fired from assigning crews to games and he purposely assigned his crew and a couple of others added. I just think something needs to be done. I mean they changed the game two years ago at Bell AND they called 17 penalties on us a couple of weeks ago against LCC. YEP, Boo Boo stopped the clock right before the half to give LCC an extra play when the clock should have been running. HEY THACKETT, DO SOMETHING, about this situation!!...Hell even a person from Paducah KY texted in to the post game call in show and was questioning the refing.
You people are ridiculous!!!
lot of penalties Harlan may have the best trio of backs I have seen the are brutal
TongueirateSho I know we didnt win but by heck Very PROUD OF THE BOYS IN BLUE TONIGHT.TongueirateSho alot of people said they were gonna blow us out of the water. PROUD TO BE A LADY CAT:Clap:
Thanks the damn refs for that. You know Garry Harris, the crew in your back pocket.
On mountain news showed Tim Kellly crew officiating. Harlan co fans just look for a reason to complain.lose your coal and lose your mind.
^
Bells #1 Fan.