Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville vs Frankfort updates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any updates?
Frankfort was leading 3-0 the last I heard
Frankfort - 17

Danville - 7

Second Quarter
Frankfort - 17

Danville - 10

Half time
Frankfort 23 Danville 10
Frankfort - 30

Danville - 10

00:49 seconds left in the 3rd Quarter
Frankfort - 37

Danville - 17

4th Q
Frankfort - 37

Danville - 24

4:16 left in the 4th Q
Frankfort returns an errant onside kick attempt by Danville.

Frankfort - 44

Danville - 24

4:10 left in the 4th Q
Final Score

Frankfort - 51

Danville - 24
Does anyone know whether Danville or Somerset gets the #2 seed, by my calculations they both tie at 14 in the second tiebreaker, not sure how to determine seed beyond that.
Congrats to Frankfort.
Good win
Frankfort sounds ready to go for playoffs.
Frankfort has built some swagger in this young group.
after the last 3 weeks of district play was good to see Frankfort come out and play well against a good team
TRIPLE JEOPARDY Wrote:Does anyone know whether Danville or Somerset gets the #2 seed, by my calculations they both tie at 14 in the second tiebreaker, not sure how to determine seed beyond that.

Danville will host Shelby Valley while Somerset goes to Betsy Layne in the first round of the playoffs.
Next test for Frankfort will be Bellevue.
hubb Wrote:after the last 3 weeks of district play was good to see Frankfort come out and play well against a good team

Danville is better than Paris, Bracken and Eminence, but I don't think they are a very good team. They are certainly not Beechwood or Mayfield.
How did Somerset lose to Danville? The Admirals have sunk their ships since that game.
E's Army Wrote:How did Somerset lose to Danville? The Admirals have sunk their ships since that game.

Came out flat, but might've still won if they hadn't lost both Doan (for over a half) and Hatcher within 10 plays of each other. Good news is Lange is back and Doan should be good in 2 weeks... Would love the opportunity to see the admirals again, this of course is providing that they take care of business in the mean time