Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Belfry updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
XP is good.

47-21 JC

5:12 in 3rd
Belfry's fans are heading to the exit
It's been nasty all game, with the exception of the first minute and a half!! This defense has a lot if work to do if we re looking at a deep playoff run! The fumbles and mental mistakes aren't exactly helping matters!
Belfry's spirit broken a bit... Johnson may be injured as well.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Belfry's fans are heading to the exit

there not the real fans then,stay until its over win or lose..
PHS95 Wrote:It's been nasty all game, with the exception of the first minute and a half!! This defense has a lot if work to do if we re looking at a deep playoff run! The fumbles and mental mistakes aren't exactly helping matters!

The good news is there isn't a 3A team like JC... Belfry wont face a team with the ability to line it up and overpower them throughout November.

I have been saying it for a while,,,JC is simply next level this year.. they may be a Top 7 or 8 overall team in the State
Matney will now run up the score...stay classy Jim
Johnson just ran... Carr for a first down!
Holding on belfry...

3rd and 11 from the JC 43.
How much time left
4 plays for Belfry in the 2nd half,wow,even if they there fb it wouldnt have made a diffrence,JC to big for Belfry,but they wont face no one like JC the rest of the yr...
Pass play by belfry for 1st.

15 yd penalty by JC for helmet to helmet contact to qb
The silver lining is what they just discussed on the radio... Belfry's offense is going to be tough for anyone in 3A to stop... defensively the story is still that Belfry is incredibly young up front and incredibly struggling at LB

Dari with a nice run across midfield for the 1st.. but a hold negates it.. now it is 3rd and 11
BelfryPride Wrote:Matney will now run up the score...stay classy Jim

There won't be no running clock
BelfryPride Wrote:Matney will now run up the score...stay classy Jim

He has every right to if he chooses
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The good news is there isn't a 3A team like JC... Belfry wont face a team with the ability to line it up and overpower them throughout November.

I have been saying it for a while,,,JC is simply next level this year.. they may be a Top 7 or 8 overall team in the State

Facing a team like this or not, I am more concerned with penalties, fumbles, dropped passes and the little things you have to do to win big games! I have faith that they can do it, but they can't afford to make those kinds of mistakes deep in the playoffs!
Terrible pass interference call on JC's workman...

1st and goal for belfry from the JC 9
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Pass play by belfry for 1st.

15 yd penalty by JC for helmet to helmet contact to qb

Stay classy Jim..no need to get the kids hurt
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Terrible pass interference call on JC's workman...

1st and goal for belfry from the JC 9

Belfry announcers agreed "In a high level playoff game you get by with whatever it was there" HAHA
Touchdown belfry

47-28 JC

23.1 left in the 3rd.
BelfryPride Wrote:Stay classy Jim..no need to get the kids hurt

It wasn't a late hit man..... It was a very late flag.
JC 1st and 10 from the belfry 24 yd line...
Nice drive from Belfry to continue to show heart... not often that Belfry rushes for well over 300 yards and loses handily HAHA
End of the 3rd....

47-28 JC
2nd and 6 on the JC 28 to start the 4th.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It wasn't a late hit man..... It was a very late flag.

You said it was a helmet to helmet hit to the QB...I was just responding with what I thought about it. That's all
JC still keeping to their ground n' pound offense.
BelfryPride Wrote:You said it was a helmet to helmet hit to the QB...I was just responding with what I thought about it. That's all

That was the call.... That's all I'll say.
The bottom line tonight is JC's offense is next level and much better than a Belfry defense who maybe stopped them 1.5 times the entire game.

Belfry's offense is pretty stellar, but unlike JC the PIrates don't do the little things right and constantly find ways to hurt themselves.

Even if Belfry played a flawless game I think JC is 3 TD's better. JC's line has put on a clinic against this young Belfry defense.. lots of learning tonight.
Timeout JC.

1 timeout left.

9:39 in the game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8