Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals @ Dolphins updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pre-game has been a crack up. Faulk, Saunders, Johnson giving their take on the Bengals Confusednicker:.

Time to find out if the Bengals meow or roar on Halloween in Miami!

This will not be a 40+ blowout like the Jets game.

Nessler and Mayock on the commentary this evening. I might actually miss the wife biter this evening. Some of you may be too young to understand that comment!
Bengals defer and Dolphins start at their own 20 after Nugent kicks it out of the back of the end zone.
Dolphins start with 2 consecutive runs and a 1st down!
Dolphins punted, the Bengals punt, and then Dolphins punt again....7 mins left in the 1st qrtr...
Dolphins kickers misses a FG wide left.
FG Bengals good...3-0
Still 3-0 with 9 mins in the 2nd...
7-3 Dolphins
36 yd FG for Miami is good...Miami 10-3 at the half!
Bengals are in a dog fight.
17-3 Dolphins after pic 6 when Bengals were in the redone. Dalton is a telegraphing machine. Western Union may use him in commercials ; )
17-10 fins....Bengals are creeping back into this game!
17-17 Bengals are asserting their will!
Still 17-17 with less than 4 mins remaining...
20-17 Bengals with 1:10 remaining ...
20-20 in OT
22-20 Dolphins win on a friggin safety. Dalton screwed the pooch tonight folks.

Congrats to the fins on the win!
UH OH Confusednicker:

That lead will shrink this weekend....
Spirit100 Wrote:22-20 Dolphins win on a friggin safety. Dalton screwed the pooch tonight folks.

Congrats to the fins on the win!

I will continue to say, Dalton is not a good QB. He has a good team around him that can win games for him, not him winning games and he is very capable of losing games for Cincinnati. I have to also say I also was left scratching my head a lot tonight with the play calls on offense. It cracks me up when people get all excited about the Bengals, they still are the Bungals.
All I know is the patriots beat the dolphins, so.