Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaches Moving Up 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to see what everyone's opinions are on who are some of the Coaches whether Head Coach/O Coor/ D Coor. That they think will be moving to a different program or to a high position in there current program.

Who are some of the upcoming Coaches that you think will land a Head Coaching Position this spring..
I was told that Grant Cos Coach Siple is on the oust but I was told he's a good Coach and could get a bigger job. Any one have his coaching record and playoff records
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I was told that Grant Cos Coach Siple is on the oust but I was told he's a good Coach and could get a bigger job. Any one have his coaching record and playoff records
That would be interesting since he left Bracken after one year, now to leave Grant after one year would be a pattern of always looking?
nky Wrote:That would be interesting since he left Bracken after one year, now to leave Grant after one year would be a pattern of always looking?

Probably looking for that top level job. This is what I have heard from some of the Grant County fans I deal with that don't really like him or his style of coaching... (Could be he actually wants to make it a winning program ConfusedhhSmile
I heard the Haddix guy from Perry County Central may be getting a job at Western Kentucky University.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Probably looking for that top level job. This is what I have heard from some of the Grant County fans I deal with that don't really like him or his style of coaching... (Could be he actually wants to make it a winning program ConfusedhhSmile
Well he isn't from Grant Co. So he is an outsiderConfusednicker:. If given time he could make that program a winner year in and year out
127-68 in 18 years is a pretty decent record. Grant County is stupid if they force him out.

Played and graduated from Highlands, Coached at Campbell Cty, Beechwood and then Indian Hill in Cincy where he had some nice playoff runs. Then went to Bracken which I think was a bad fit. No offense to the Polar Bears but he's a big school coach. If I'm Siple I don't try and leave unless a 6a or a 5a with more money opens up.
Well for Siple, it's not easy going from Indian Hill where he had success and made a really good amount of money, to Bracken and now Grant County.
Rumors of Somersets Robbie Lucas
In regards to Siple and others, there are many good coaches across the state that are stuck at places that are just hard to win at.

Kevin Wallace (BG HC) was something like 16 games below .500 at Warren East before he landed the Bowling Green job (I think he actually ended up getting the job being the original 3rd or 4th choice).

Dale Mueller was 8 or 9 games below .500 at his first gig in Ohio after a 3 year stint.

Tony Franklin himself, two years before being named the Offensive Coordinator at UK was 1-9 in his last season as a a HS HC @ Mercer County. The rest is hitory with him.
Fred Hoskins Def. Co. takes over at Bell Co.

Remember you heard it here first.
Here we go, someone from across town thinks he knows what is going on.
Should have been hired to begin with. IMO
PRIDE101 Wrote:Should have been hired to begin with. IMO

still got the sore :moon: because Mills left loserville. get over it that 34-12 beating of Knox and that Corbin victory Mills ain't going nowhere. geez what a jokeConfusednicker:
Hoskins will never be the head coach at bell. Bell will always go out to get a coach.
So much off the field issues, he may find another job on his own. Hoskins will be the next coach. May not be as soon as flipped out thinks, but if Mills was smart he would run now, and fast. Only will get worse, following the legend.
Tough to follow a legend. Especially when there is hope he will come back.
Hoskins has had chances to be the Head man at other jobs, he is a Bell Co. boy. He chose to stay at Bell and be an asst. to Coach Mills. He and Coach Mills are great friends and work well together. Both will be at Bell for many years to come.
PRIDE101 Wrote:So much off the field issues, he may find another job on his own. Hoskins will be the next coach. May not be as soon as flipped out thinks, but if Mills was smart he would run now, and fast. Only will get worse, following the legend.

Yeah coach mills looks like pride 101 is hoping you come back to Knox :biglmao: then maybe you will move him up to varsity jock washer Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:Rumors of Somersets Robbie Lucas

Care to give details on this one?

Fairview is open.