Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: need some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got cable internet, and when i try to download a song it download's at a whopping speed of maybe 1 kb/s... what's the deal anyone know???
where are you downloading it from
You should be able to go into the settings of the program and select a rate of download and change it that way. Should be in the settings at the top of the page.

Also if your downloading from someone who has dial up it will only let you download at there speed of upload.
it also could be who or where your downloading it from.. i wouldn't know about downloading though with 28k dialup i've got my internet accelerator turned up so high that i can barley make out the football at the top of the screen

also check your lan card settings and your program settings as batpuff suggested and other thing it could be is your lan cable itself they do have a maximum bend radius and it may have got broken in some places which can slow down your d/l speed and another thing.. lol i'll stop in a minute is network traffic when i lived in Lexington i had cable internet and at 3a.m. i d/l'd at 1meg and at 3p.m. i downloaded at about 15k so that has alot to do with ti
i'm downloading from limewire..

if i download from a web page it goes reallly fast but when i try to download a song or something through limewire it's really slow.. and that's if i try to download of a cable or t3
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i'm downloading from limewire..

if i download from a web page it goes reallly fast but when i try to download a song or something through limewire it's really slow.. and that's if i try to download of a cable or t3

The songs that have the most seeders will go the fastest. (the most stars in limewires case)
yup.. i knew that too. but it's downloading at 1 kb/s.. i can do faster than that with dialup..