Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 3 Estill County 0 (Boys State Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Refs were pretty horrible...but nonetheless congrats JC and good luck in the next round
I went to this game...I thought the refs were decent. I didn't agree with every call but there wasn't anything game changing. I felt Estill had more chances, just couldn't find the net. I saw a couple college coaches there...I bet I know who they were watching...lol
awsumbill_68 Wrote:I went to this game...I thought the refs were decent. I didn't agree with every call but there wasn't anything game changing. I felt Estill had more chances, just couldn't find the net. I saw a couple college coaches there...I bet I know who they were watching...lol

I was there also haha. Estill fans didn't like it to none when Johnson Central players were running over Estill players and nothing was getting called. Their was one shot by Estill that looked like it went in, hit the net and everything and the ref said no, that it went over the goal. Estill had several shots towards the goal but instead decided to kick the ball through the uprights....

I feel Estill will be decent next year, no where near the team they were this year but they still should contend for districts and maybe region but I don't think you'll see them have 14+ wins. Can't really be disappointed, this was the best boys soccer team that Estill had ever put on a field.

What college coaches were there?
Congrats to my JC Golden Eagles.......

Our first of many trips to the state soccer tourney. All those years of kids playing youth soccer down by my house is finally paying off.
Congrats JC!

Keep it up. With the run Paintsville had in the All A and the run you guys are on. Maybe soem people will start showing alittle RESPECT of you EKY Boys from the Mountains!

Man, sure wish they had the Regions aligned like this when my son played.