Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro v Lynn Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm probably wasting my time lol. Middlesboro (7-2) Lynn Camp (3-6). More than safe to say middlesboro has this in the bag no matter what?:biglmao::biglmao:
Lynn Camp is further crippled by the loss of 4 players who were ejected in the Williamsburg game. This will be real ugly.
Middlesboro, big, real big.
What's the odds of Lynn Camp aiming to get under Middlesboros (hot heads) and having them ejected and making them in eligible for the first 2 rounds?
BigDawgPrez Wrote:What's the odds of Lynn Camp aiming to get under Middlesboros (hot heads) and having them ejected and making them in eligible for the first 2 rounds?

Here a prime example of a coach letting is team getting out of hands in the Williamsburg game.If I was middleboro I would get my starter out after I score 7 points :welcome:
64SUR Wrote:Here a prime example of a coach letting is team getting out of hands in the Williamsburg game.If I was middleboro I would get my starter out after I score 7 points :welcome:

That's why Lynn camp needs a new coach!!! Phillip Russell has lost control and the respect of his team. Time for the campers to go out and get a real coach. They dropped the ball when they didn't hire Greg Duncum when they had the chance. A proven coach but those chose one with no head coaching experience at and now they are the laughing stock of 1a football and all of southern Kentucky.
Boro' Rolls!
But But But, they're the fastest pass on grass.
Lynn Camp can't afford to lose any more kids. They did not have many on their sidelines before the 4 were ejected. I believe all the kids lost were linemen. Their poor quarterback will be running for his life against Middlesboro.
Lynn Camp only lost 2. The refs only reported the 2 and let the others off.
That is a break for the Campers.