Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ky Elite Shootout at PCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just seen on Nov 16,, 22ft Academy will play Cordia followed by Huntington Prep vs St Louis Christian. Games are at Perry Central. Should be couple great games with loads of college scouts. HP is loaded this year. Should be one of, if not, the top team in the nation.

Mix1...
Huntington Prep has 5 of the Top 85 players in the country regardless of class (2 seniors & 3 juniors) according to this website.
http://scouthoops.scout.com/3/Ultimate100.html

Crazy.
also PCC will be playing Thomas Nelson, I think its safe to say this will be the most talent we have ever seen play at Perry Central, can't wait!
Have they released tip times for this?
Thomas Nelson will be an easy win for PCC, they were young and not very talented last season, saw them a couple of times, unless perhaps they have landed some recruits.
Cordia and 22ft plays at 7,, HP game follows,, from 22ft facebook page.

Mix1...
The games will be played starting at 5 with PCC vs Thomas Nelson. Cordia vs. 22Ft @7 then Huntington Prep vs. St Louis Christian @9. Tix will be going on sale within the next few days. We hope to have a great event. Lots of work and time has been put into it!! Come out and enjoy some of the best basketball the mountains has ever saw!
How much are tickets and where can they be purchased? Sounds really good and I hope this becomes a yearly event.
Tickets are gonna be $10 each. I will be releasing the ticket info this week on here. Check back daily for updates. That is my goal to help get these kids in our part of the state some better recognition because I feel like right now the talent in the mountains as well as all over the state is not recognized enough nationally. Maybe this event will help bring to attention just how good our players are and hopefully that it will give some of the kids a chance to be seen when they would'nt have without the event. In the future I hope there are more local coaches that will step up and wanna be apart of what we are doing. It was tough to organize this year but hopefully with a big turn out others will see its a huge stepping stone for the betterment of our kids!!
Thomas Nelson has one transfer this year that is suppose to be really good and another transfer I don't know much about
Will it be complete mayhem when each school tries to recruit the other schools players?
Thomas Nelson got Dikembe Dixson and his cousin from Ashland so they should be much improved from a year ago. Still think PCC will win and by double figures but should be fun to watch.
Is 22 ft Academy a sanctioned team.
I thought that the KHSAA did not permit its members to play unsanctioned schools.
They aren't supposed to. I don't think Cordia is allowed to play 22 ft
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Is 22 ft Academy a sanctioned team.

E's Army Wrote:I thought that the KHSAA did not permit its members to play unsanctioned schools.

MR. Slate Wrote:They aren't supposed to. I don't think Cordia is allowed to play 22 ft

If this is on November 16th then it's prior to the season.

I don't think there would be an issue for a scrimmage.
I thought for KHSAA licensed officials to be used in any high school scenario, both teams have to be sanctioned by their respective athletic organizations.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I thought for KHSAA licensed officials to be used in any high school scenario, both teams have to be sanctioned by their respective athletic organizations.

I'm licensed and I don't know of that rule.
I won't dispute it, but I've never heard of it.

I can also tell you this game is not on the 14th Region master schedule so I don't think it is being assigned by the KHSAA.

I'm sure Maxey up there can tell you all about it.
I'd say the refs for this will be anyone with a card and a whistle.
As long as you got the card and whistle, thats all that matters right?
The_Rock Wrote:As long as you got the card and whistle, thats all that matters right?

As far as I'm concerned.
hitter Wrote:Thomas Nelson has one transfer this year that is suppose to be really good and another transfer I don't know much about
So therefore with all of the recruiting for the past couple years at Cordia, PCC and now Thomas Nelson this is really more like a prep school classic??
Yep a Prep Classic pretty much.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:So therefore with all of the recruiting for the past couple years at Cordia, PCC and now Thomas Nelson this is really more like a prep school classic??

Yep
I will be at all 3 games :Cheerlead
Thank you guys for your input but I can pronmise all of the games have been approved by the KHSAA if you are a coach or an official you should know that during a Pre-season scrimmage. It is totally allowable by the KHSAA for high school teams to play Prep Schools if not do you guys really think these coaches would agree to the games?? As for you Zaga you probably wouldnt know me if I walked up and shook your hand and I know Ive never done anything to you for you to take a shot at me. As a moderator you should never blast a poster on your site. That is very unprofessional and lame. Thats basically why this site sucks anymore. Because of people like you that have no idea what they are talking about hiding behind a screen name calling others out. Hopefully you will show up and support Perry Central and our event none the less.
Lol... Dude what are you talking about? What did he say?
Ballers Wrote:Lol... Dude what are you talking about? What did he say?

I have to agree with Ballers on this one as I didn't see any negative comments by him.
Whenever ballers and ONB come to my defense simultaneously...
you can guarantee that I didn't do anything wrong lol
If you aint D1 I cant help you im sorry
Pages: 1 2 3