Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Parsley and Horn to take over SCHS tennis this season??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard some rumors that this might be the year for these two to take over...what does everyone familiar w/ SCHS tennis think of this??
I think these two would be absolutely what SCHS tennis needs to take them over the top. I hope these rumors are true, if so, SCHS is on the rise!
I totally agree moofer, there couldnt be a better duo to tackle the sc squad and handle the coaching obligations they need, This would put Sc as a top contender for the years the come. Hopefully Horn and Parsley are taking this job. SC ALL THE WAY
What a great idea. i mean, these 2 dont have much experience, but ive personally seent them play with eachother on the doubles court and.....wow......not only are they studs on the court, but off the court, they are really knowledgeable of the game. SCHS tenns will RISE to the top if true...
I think i saw these 2 at a tennis meet in Prestonsburg a year or two ago. Two really fine kids and two really fine players. i hope SCHS takes a look at these two in a serious manner and gives them a shot that they deserve.
anyone got any newdevelopments on the situation??
I didn't play tennis last year to do the lack of a devoted coach. Hopefully Horn and parsley will take the job so MEADE will get back on the court.
haha i know they love these compliments and i think they would do a good job. Smile
not just good...fantastic