Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Ranking the playoffs are set !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Going to be some games playoff games in 3A 3 & 4.
Bourbon Wrote:#3 had 18 carries that game for 144 yards. #2 had 6 carries for 152 yards. They still had 166 yards passing. I'm not trying to change you're opinion, just stating stats.

Thanks for the stats, it must have seemed alot worst bc powells d is abismal lol and i prolly couldnt tell a difference between the two players:igiveup::Thumbs:
Wayne still has to beat Corbin just because we didn't show up at bell don't count your little baby chick cardinals before they hatch!!!!! We will come to Wayne Co two weeks from tomorrow and hit them right square in the mouth!!
Best of luck in your endeavors @ Wayne Co. The world will be watching. Or at least this part of it will be.
Go Big Red! Wrote:Wayne still has to beat Corbin just because we didn't show up at bell don't count your little baby chick cardinals before they hatch!!!!! We will come to Wayne Co two weeks from tomorrow and hit them right square in the mouth!!

You better take your own advice. You have to go to Henry County before you can hit anyone from Wayne County in the mouth.
Much more will be known about the 3A playoffs after tonight's South Warren - Russellville game. If SW takes care of business, then I think gives them huge momentum going in to the playoffs. If SW struggles or loses, then it will be an interesting next few weeks. It's a typical late season quandary for teams with great records built on cupcake schedules. Are they that good or are opponents weak?
Tica Wrote:Much more will be known about the 3A playoffs after tonight's South Warren - Russellville game. If SW takes care of business, then I think gives them huge momentum going in to the playoffs. If SW struggles or loses, then it will be an interesting next few weeks. It's a typical late season quandary for teams with great records built on cupcake schedules. Are they that good or are opponents weak?

I know it sounds funny, but I think you'll find a lot out about a Pope-less Bourbon County team tonight. Clark County has played some close games with good opponents including being up on Boyle at the half, and beating a decent Tates Creek team. If the Colonels put up their usual running clock against GRC without Pope I would feel much better about the potential Belfry matchup if Pope is not able to come back.

If they play close or lose, they will absolutely have to have Pope back for Mason....
Russellville will take South Warren.
If Iggy plays - I think SW wins. As I said, tonight's game will provide a lot of information.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:I know it sounds funny, but I think you'll find a lot out about a Pope-less Bourbon County team tonight. Clark County has played some close games with good opponents including being up on Boyle at the half, and beating a decent Tates Creek team. If the Colonels put up their usual running clock against GRC without Pope I would feel much better about the potential Belfry matchup if Pope is not able to come back.

If they play close or lose, they will absolutely have to have Pope back for Mason....

Good point.

Clark's schedule is pretty impressive:

Top 5 5A Anderson County
Top 10-15 6A Henry Clay
Top 3 4A Boyle County
Top 3 6A Scott County
Top 5 3A Bourbon County

Lots of teams would have a bad record with that slate. GRC's losses to Madison Central and Montgomery County are really the main reasons they are considered such a bad team. Both of those schools are what I would consider to be painfully mediocre teams. GRC must not like playing against Indian teams.
Can we take Mason serious now that they beat Scott?
Mason doesn't want to play Bourbon, Boco defense is to fast hell Bourbon as a team is fast! Boco will beat mason just off defense David will line up in 7000 different formations and do 600 monitions that all will lead to #33 on Bourbons D smacking them in the mouth mason cat play with Boco
I would guess they do want to play Bourbon Co since that would mean they are in the region final. My guess would be they get off of the bus and everything.
Magoffin County has done very impressive under their new coach, Scotty McCoy.
fball Wrote:can we take mason serious now that they beat scott?

yes!!!
mysonis55 Wrote:Russellville will take South Warren.

Wrong again!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Good point.

Clark's schedule is pretty impressive:

Top 5 5A Anderson County
Top 10-15 6A Henry Clay
Top 3 4A Boyle County
Top 3 6A Scott County
Top 5 3A Bourbon County

Lots of teams would have a bad record with that slate. GRC's losses to Madison Central and Montgomery County are really the main reasons they are considered such a bad team. Both of those schools are what I would consider to be painfully mediocre teams. GRC must not like playing against Indian teams.
Clark is a classic under achiever. Great athletes. Lousy team. Beating them proves nothing.
Go Big Red! Wrote:Wayne still has to beat Corbin just because we didn't show up at bell don't count your little baby chick cardinals before they hatch!!!!! We will come to Wayne Co two weeks from tomorrow and hit them right square in the mouth!!

Like 64sur said Wayne is coming!
I guess a great question for Corbin is what would make them not want to "show up" for the Bell Co. game. I could not imagine a more important district game to "show up" for. If they did not show up for this one, what is the basis for the optimism they will show up @ Wayne Co. in a way that would exceed their previous performance at Wayne.
FBALL Wrote:I would guess they do want to play Bourbon Co since that would mean they are in the region final. My guess would be they get off of the bus and everything.
This is a football forum not basketball
Bourbon vs. Belfry and Central vs. South warren that's how it all should fall with BoCo vs. SW in the state game it could be chuck smith guys vs other chuck smith guys
Can't imagine that Wayne County - every day and every play - doesn't dwell on their narrow loss to Central last year. I would not wager much on Wayne losing that rematch unless I had a crystal ball. Ya gotta wonder about Wayne giving up almost 200 yards rushing to Corbin unless they had some key injuries for that game. They actually had Central on the ropes last year in that playoff game.
Doodie Wrote:This is a football forum not basketball

Is there actually a point to this statement?
FBALL Wrote:Is there actually a point to this statement?
Yes there is a point. If we were talking basketball then we could talk mason co. All day long. Mason has a descent team in football but they are known for basketball. So I guess region runner up is good.
Pages: 1 2 3