Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6a Bracket (w/ proj. tiebreakers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
R1
D 1 S 1 @ McCracken Co. (7-2) (3-0)
D 6 S 5 Boone Co. (0-9) (0-4)

D 1 S 2 @ Henderson County (7-2) (2-1)
D 2 S 3 Muhlenberg (5-4) (0-2)

D 1 S 3 Daviess Co. (5-4) (1-2)
D 2 S 2 @ Central Hardin (9-1) (1-1)

D 1 S 4 Marshall Co. (1-8) (0-3)
D 2 S 1 @ Meade Co. (7-2) (1-1)

R2
D 3 S 1 @ Butler (7-2) (3-0)
D 6 S 4 Ryle (2-8) (1-3)

D 3 S 2 @ Seneca (2-7) (2-1)
D 6 S 3 Dixie (6-3) (2-2)

D 3 S 3 PRP (4-5) (1-2)
D 6 S 2 @ Campbell Co. (6-3) (3-1)

D 3 S 4 Southern (4-5) (0-3)
D 6 S 1 @ Simon Kenton (10-0) (4-0)

R3
D 4 S 1 @ Male (8-1) (2-1)
D 5 S 4 Oldham Co. (2-6) (0-3)

D 4 S 2 @ Trinity (4-4) (2-1)
D 5 S 3 Eastern (4-5) (2-1) (Must Beat Manual to not finish 3rd in tiebreaker) {6 Points}

D 4 S 3 St X (5-4) (1-2)
D 5 S 2 @ Ballard (4-5) (2-1) (Tiebreaker determined Friday) {9 Points}

D 4 S 4 Manual (7-2) (1-2)
D 5 S 1 @ Fern Creek (5-4) (2-1) (Tiebreaker determined Friday) {12 Points}

R4
D 7 S 1 @ Scott County (9-0) (3-0)
D 8 S 4 GRC (2-7) (1-2)

D 7 S 2 @ Henry Clay (7-2) (1-2) (Currently has the tiebreaker) {18 Points}
D 8 S 3 Madison Central (2-8) (1-2)

D 7 S 3 Bryan Station (4-4) (1-2) (With a win Friday should move to 2nd seed) {14 Points}
D 8 S 2 @ Lafayette (3-6) (2-1)

D 7 S 4 Dunbar (5-4) (1-2) (Needs a win and some help for tiebreaker) {7 points}
D 8 S 1 @ Tates Creek (5-4) (2-1)

These are the seedings per the KHSAA website with the projected seedings with the tiebreakers.
Notable distances for games:

Boone @ McCracken--- 305 miles 4 Hours 28 Mins

Marshall Co @ Meade Co----- 169 Miles 2 Hrs 51 Mins

PRP @ Campbell Co-------113 Miles 1 hr 57 mins

Southern @ SK--------103 Miles 1 hr 37 mins

Ryle @ Ballard----- 93 Miles 1 Hr 29 Mins

Dixie @ Seneca-----92.6 miles 1 hr 27 mins

Daviess Co @ Central Hardin---- 89.6 miles 1 hr 17 mins

Muhlenberg @ Henderson--- 62 miles 1 hr 6 mins

Others are within 32 miles of each other...
Good work.
Trinity Vs Simon Kenton for the state Championship, does Scott Co. Have a chance at the state title
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good work.

He's a machine.:biggrin:
PocoLegend Wrote:Trinity Vs Simon Kenton for the state Championship, does Scott Co. Have a chance at the state title

Idk Scott County will have a tough road in they really haven't faced stiff competition this season if you compare any of there oppenents to the L-Ville Big 4. I don't know how they would match up against a Trinity or Male with good defense. Ryle held them to 7 points in the first half by playing slow smash mouth ball and took away the big play factor they thrive on.

I think they could be Trinity & Manual. I really don't think they could beat an X or Male though because those schools can play that slow tempo ball and dominate possession time. In my eyes with Powell back SK is better than Scott County.
#1 a more battle tested schedule. Scott county has played a lot of overrated teams. Henry Clay & Bryan Station argueably being the best two.
Compare that to SK playing Collins, Campbell, Dixie, Conner
#2 a more dimensional team.
I will tell you i am very interested in McCracken county i'd like to see them first hand... Because of Ryle's greatness this year:Sad04: i have no need to watch any of there film....
I just watched some film on Butler im sorry but Butler will be beat by Ryle next Friday if Ryle can put up 3 scores. I also saw some film on Seneca the second seed in region 2. Boone has played better in the last 3 games than either of those teams have.

Very possible for a Ryle/Dixie rematch in round 2
Your state champion comes out of R3 or better yet D4
TNT, Can we get some clarification on the 2nd round games. I've been told SK and Dixie would meet at SK if they both win their first round games.
D 3 S 1 @ Butler (7-2) (3-0)
D 6 S 4 Ryle (2-8) (1-3)

D 3 S 3 PRP (4-5) (1-2)
D 6 S 2 @ Campbell Co. (6-3) (3-1)

D 3 S 2 @ Seneca (2-7) (2-1)
D 6 S 3 Dixie (6-3) (2-2)

D 3 S 4 Southern (4-5) (0-3)
D 6 S 1 @ Simon Kenton (10-0) (4-0)

I am sorry I have the center games mixed up in each region.. It is correct if Dixie wins they will go to SK. & if Ryle wins they will go to Campbell.
KHSAA Official 6a Bracket Hot off the press....

http://khsaa.org/football/2013/brackets/2013_6A.pdf
Tnt u think ryle will beat sk.. ? Check wpsdtv. The video shows some good clips.. http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/sports/1025-Gr...15001.html
For any dis believers you need to watch this... McCracken is the real deal..
All west side teams have to be able to take the long haul to Paducah to face the new Mustangs.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Tnt u think ryle will beat sk.. ? Check wpsdtv. The video shows some good clips.. http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/sports/1025-Gr...15001.html

No and............
..........maybe next year

I was being sarcastic Ryle has a chance to beat Butler from what I've seen but bearing a miracle where PRP upsets Campbell I see Ryle loseing at best the second round but it's possible to lose in the second half of the game next Friday as that has been the theme all year. We'd be great if it was a 2 qtr game
Lol.. just checkin.. cant wsit to see Mc and sk.. hope they schedule tjat game at a diff time so we can watch it.. other wish we'll be playin beechwood
SK isn't looking any farther than Southern. Everyone will be 0-0.
^ Good attitude to have but......

If SK kills them like they should are they gonna let Kuntz throw for 8 TDs:Clap:
dont sleep on prp people, they have a very easy road to state once again. they have alot of talent just havent put it all together just yet.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:^ Good attitude to have but......

If SK kills them like they should are they gonna let Kuntz throw for 8 TDs:Clap:

They pulled the starters with 1:45 left in the 2nd against Bullit Central. How long would you leave the starters in? I'm all for the sportsmanship and pulling them, but a couple games in a row is not good. They need to be used to grinding out a hard fought 4 quarter game as well.
hop24 Wrote:They pulled the starters with 1:45 left in the 2nd against Bullit Central. How long would you leave the starters in? I'm all for the sportsmanship and pulling them, but a couple games in a row is not good. They need to be used to grinding out a hard fought 4 quarter game as well.

I agree 100% and it's a louisville school so running it up a bit is healthy for the NKY vs L-Ville rivalry.
I remember someone asked me the day after we played McCracken what I thought. I told them right then that I expected McCracken to win the remaining 8 games on their schedule. Now they just have Christian Co left tonight. Christian got beat pretty handily by Graves. McCracken beat Graves 63-30. I see a running clock game. Now once I started seeing who all was on this side in6a a few weeks ago, I said McCracken would make it to semis. Now I think they got a real shot at being in BG. That to me is almost unreal for a first year team.
prpfootball33 Wrote:dont sleep on prp people, they have a very easy road to state once again. they have alot of talent just havent put it all together just yet.

PRP would make a big statement if they can beat Campbell......IF

Do you have any links to PRPs stats or anything like that I have looked for a Louisville High School football site and haven't had much luck.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:PRP would make a big statement if they can beat Campbell......IF

Do you have any links to PRPs stats or anything like that I have looked for a Louisville High School football site and haven't had much luck.

PRP has to be the biggest disapointment this year. They returned a lot from last years team that made the finals and also was rumored to have some transfers coming in. Thought they would be the team to beat in there district.