Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Are we allowed to talk about Junior football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if were allowed to talk about junior league, middle school football on here. I will have a 4th grade team starting October 15th to play outside our area if anyone wishes to play. PLEASE, if you say you are 4th grade please be so. I hate playing a team of 5th, and 6th graders who are snuck in on younger kids. If we are allowed to talk about this here. please respond privately. We can travel if need be but we do have a great JFL field and complex at Russell.
You can talk about any of that if you want Devilogist. Feel free to openly discuss any football below the collegiate level in this forum.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! A tomcat talking to me and telling me I can talk about what I want.
I am feeling light headed fella's....... Thanks Much Tomcat68, I feel that the programs base is where you develop your athletes. Thanks again.
Devilologist Wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!!!! A tomcat talking to me and telling me I can talk about what I want.
I am feeling light headed fella's....... Thanks Much Tomcat68, I feel that the programs base is where you develop your athletes. Thanks again.

LOL He's a pretty good Ashland fan from what I can see on here. He calls it how he sees it. Refreshing isn't it.:thumpsup:
There isnt nothing worse than A Devil and A Cat that a Dawg hates more. lol
Batpuff Wrote:There isnt nothing worse than A Devil and A Cat that a Dawg hates more. lol

:moon: Confusedhh:
DAWG ???? Heard we may be playing the DAWGS nexr year. Only a rumor right now. But it would be a good pick up for us. Good gate for the DAWGS.
Devilologist Wrote:DAWG ???? Heard we may be playing the DAWGS nexr year. Only a rumor right now. But it would be a good pick up for us. Good gate for the DAWGS.

That would be great, We have had some real battles in the past. Matter of fact I still have one of those on tape, the one that LC won in over time.
Yes I remember the game, could youmake a copy????
Devilologist Wrote:I will have a 4th grade team starting October 15th to play outside our area if anyone wishes to play. PLEASE, if you say you are 4th grade please be so.

What are you trying to do find another team for Zip to run over?Smile
Midee1 Wrote:What are you trying to do find another team for Zip to run over?Smile
Brother we get tired of beating up on each other at 1/4 strength. We play teams out side the JFL program and if they win they start bragging about it. Then they realize that the team they play during our regular season football is a team that is broken down into 4 equall teams. When we play at our full grade strength we do alot better. Last year we went down to Morgan Co and played them, after I heard some family members from there saying we had 5th and 6th graders on our 3rd grade team. I know people are going to talk if you loose to anyone. I just wish we could play other teams outside our area more, but we have to wait until after Oct7th to do it. UNLESS we go by grades like other schools. That opens a big can of worms here when you say it.
Yes "ZIP" would like to play some other schools around us.
Lawrence Co. has a 4th grade youth league team. And they are 4th graders. Maybe you could get a game with them? They are always looking for more games.
Midee1 Wrote:LOL He's a pretty good Ashland fan from what I can see on here. He calls it how he sees it. Refreshing isn't it.:thumpsup:

You hit the nail on the head. Coming from a LC fan you can't beat TC68.

Did I just say that?
Devilologist Wrote:Brother we get tired of beating up on each other at 1/4 strength. We play teams out side the JFL program and if they win they start bragging about it. Then they realize that the team they play during our regular season football is a team that is broken down into 4 equall teams. When we play at our full grade strength we do alot better. Last year we went down to Morgan Co and played them, after I heard some family members from there saying we had 5th and 6th graders on our 3rd grade team. I know people are going to talk if you loose to anyone. I just wish we could play other teams outside our area more, but we have to wait until after Oct7th to do it. UNLESS we go by grades like other schools. That opens a big can of worms here when you say it.
Yes "ZIP" would like to play some other schools around us.

SO WOULD MINE :Thumbs:
yea
why not
i hate how that NYY makes posts and splits em up so he gets better numbers.
Coach Cline Wrote:i hate how that NYY makes posts and splits em up so he gets better numbers.
Yeah
me too.

Sorry, just couldn't resist.
I just want to say thank you to Devilologist for telling me about this site, thanks again this site sounds alot better than the OTHER site.