Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seniors my thank you for all of you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seniors
Another season has come and gone.
For some of you the playoffs will extend your career
Others will get to suit up one or two times for all-star games.
For the select few, you will move on to play college ball.
Then there is that group who will never suit up again.

Some of you have become high school stars, while others have become the hard-working players programs can not survive without. Then there is that special group, who were back ups or special teams players, who hung in there and contributed in ways most will never know.

To each and everyone of you, we the fan say thank you for four years of great memories, for all of the blood, sweat and tears you have put into you high school football career.

No matter which player you are, we the fan know how much time and effort you put in to your career and that is another reason why we thank you.

Each and every senior who suits up for there final regular season game take a minute to reflect on each second you have put into the path that has taken you to where you are now.

We, the fan know that every senior on every team might not be close but on this night make sure to take the time to look at all of your fellow seniors and thank them for everything, especially those of you who have gone through this together since junior high days and pee-wee ball

Make sure you let your team mates know just what they mean to you and take the time to thank all of your coaches for the football they taught you and the life lessons. Do not forget the trainers who helped you when you were hurt. Do not forget the team mangers and all of the little things they did, just to be close to you and to be part of the program you played for.

On game night as you head to the field make sure to take that second alone to reflect on all of the good, the bad and the ugly.

With each play that is player, with each second that ticks off of the game clock dig down a little deeper and play just a little harder. WIN OR LOSE THIS WEEK MAKE SURE YOU USE EVERY OUNCE OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE INSIDE SO YOU AS A INDIVUAL CANLEAVE THE FIELD A WINNER.
Thank you seniors as well!!
Well said NCF...
Great post
Thanks to the seniors and all you young men. You make my Friday nights enjoyable.
Geez! I was having a hard enough time thinking about my son's "Senior Night" this week! I will be a mess on Friday! Great post I will make sure my son reads it! Thanks!
Lost for words great posts from 64sur :Cheerlead
We love the boy's of fall . THANKS
Inspired by Maximus and appropriate to the thread.

Have a great Friday seniors!

:Thumbs:
Thanks for the kind words and again good luck seniors.