Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan/Jenkins score?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody?
Has anybody found out the 3 and 4 spot yet?
Harlan 33 Jenkins 0 Final
Jenkins gets a trip to Williamsburg. Harlan gets the long drive to Campbellsville.
Congrats to Coach Donahue and the Green Dragons.
Congrats to the kids and Coach Donahue for the win!!!! Now go to C'ville and bring home a win in two weeks.
Part of me wanted to see a Harlan vs Williamsburg game. I understand Harlan is way down, but this was always an annual game that I grew up watching. We'll I do not get my wish but maybe will see it again soon.
On a normal season the Dragon faithful would be posting on BGR but I am very disappointed in the faithful this year. Harlan is having a more than down year for JB's standards after losing a boatload of seniors last year. JB is one of the best coaches this side of the state and those kids practice every day as hard as they can and for some reason the Harlan "fair weather" fans has nothing to do with this years team. It is a total shame!!!!
JB is a class act and good coach. I missed our annual game with Harlan. I hope the series renews in the near future.
bear claw Wrote:On a normal season the Dragon faithful would be posting on BGR but I am very disappointed in the faithful this year. Harlan is having a more than down year for JB's standards after losing a boatload of seniors last year. JB is one of the best coaches this side of the state and those kids practice every day as hard as they can and for some reason the Harlan "fair weather" fans has nothing to do with this years team. It is a total shame!!!!

There is one still around Claw, but you are correct, not a lot of posters. This year's team has been very much that, a team. A few players with 4 years, a lot with less and still more that have been around but haven't played much. Great bunch of guys! The Dragons will be back, but are on the low end of the cycle right now.