Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Welcome friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to take a moment to welcome a couple of friends on board to help me out with the Russell cause.

Devilologist and FBALL are both ardent Russell fans and supporters whom I am glad to have on board.

Welcome both of you and glad you came here to help me out.:thumpsup:
Welcome to the family.
Welcome aboard.
Welcome!
Welcome
Welcome to BGR. Have fun guys. I need some controversy here in the Northeast.
yea welcome
Tomcat68 Wrote:Welcome to BGR. Have fun guys. I need some controversy here in the Northeast.

Seriously...nobody ever argues with you. you need to fight so i can break it up or something!!Smile
Welcome
I just noticed another Russell fan that has came over to help with the cause.

Welcome JFLDAD!:thumpsup:
Oh no its the invasion of the Russell fans what ever should we do. LOL Bring them all everyone of them we want them all here.
Batpuff Wrote:Oh no its the invasion of the Russell fans what ever should we do. LOL Bring them all everyone of them we want them all here.

Muahahaha you are all starting to fall prey to my evil plan. Focus on the watch...you eyelids are getting heavy...you are getting sleepy.....:devilflam
hahah at least it's not another belfry fan lol..
btw.. don't take that personal anyone lol
Welcome aboard!!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah at least it's not another belfry fan lol..

WHOAAAAAAA....:redboxer:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:btw.. don't take that personal anyone lol

Too Late....:ChairHit: Smile
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah at least it's not another belfry fan lol..

I am recruiting any and all Russell fans to even out the ship with all those pirate fans.Smile
This could get interesting come basketball season. Welcome to all and to all a good night.