Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 53 Lynn Camp 00 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Williamsburg 53
Lynn Camp 00
Final
:please: Pineville We are coming to pineville next week :Cheerlead
Bump
Williamsburg a little sloppy against an over matched Lynn Camp.
That is the wrong score. It was actually 55-0. They did not put the last two point conversion on the score board. It was an awful game and the burg looked flat for most of it . The game is a rivalry game, and you could tell both sides had trouble controlling thief emotions.
I can't wait until we play Pikeville.
It could have been worse.
Lynn Camp had 4 players ejected.
11 points shy of 64.
Correct score was 55. So they were right on.
I guess that makes me more right than 64.
E's Army Wrote:Lynn Camp had 4 players ejected.

It was the craziest thing, and it unfortunately will cost some players the rest of their season.
What happened? Starters or young kids?
No surprise with the out come of this game. Lynn camp is just a real bad football team.
Lynn Camp was just being a little chippy. This is a long bitter rivalry. Lynn Camp has had a frustrating season. Their kids seemed ready to pack it in and took their frustrations out on Williamsburg. It started early with one of their kids gouging Sizemore's eyes. Coach Herron spent the entire second half trying to keep his kids from reacting. Refs where just trying to get home on a cold night and let a lot go. Last kid was obviously trying to get kicked out. He bulldogged freshmen defensive end by his facemask on consecutive plays. Once ejected he raised his arms to crowd for applause. Lynn Camp didn't lose much in that all four players who were ejected sucked.They had no toughness and were taking the easy way out. I had got word before the game from an old Camper that this would be their approach. Refs where oblivious and spent the entire game joking with the drunk boxman on the chain gang.
Congrats to Williamsburg on the victory.
BDC Wrote:That is the wrong score. It was actually 55-0. They did not put the last two point conversion on the score board. It was an awful game and the burg looked flat for most of it . The game is a rivalry game, and you could tell both sides had trouble controlling thief emotions.

Stan the man said 53 on the Radio thanks :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Stan the man said 53 on the Radio thanks :Cheerlead

There was a two point conversion that did not get put on the scorebard, and the score stands 53-0 on the KHSAA website. It really does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but the stats will not match the final score.
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg a little sloppy against an over matched Lynn Camp.

Sloppy| I didn't see that part.
Playfast Wrote:There was a two point conversion that did not get put on the scorebard, and the score stands 53-0 on the KHSAA website. It really does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but the stats will not match the final score.

:thanks: I thoughts :insane:
BDC Wrote:That is the wrong score. It was actually 55-0. They did not put the last two point conversion on the score board. It was an awful game and the burg looked flat for most of it . The game is a rivalry game, and you could tell both sides had trouble controlling thief emotions.

Ethan Wilson Helton Lammory can make a lot of teams look flat.
E's Army Wrote:Lynn Camp had 4 players ejected.

Only 2, per KHSAA.
:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste
SEKYFAN Wrote:Only 2, per KHSAA.
How do you see who was ejected on KHSAA?
Coyoteman Wrote:How do you see who was ejected on KHSAA?

http://[/URL][url=http://khsaa.org/httpd...st_public/