Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK QB situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everone think?

Pulley or Woodson?
Right now Woodson. I didn't think he did that bad but maybe on a few bad throws. He did all he could do by the way our offensive line was blocking for him. They don't even know the meaning for the word protection. He didn't have a split second in the pocket before he would have to do scramble or something.
Woodson by far, Pulley is horrible!
I would choose Woodson over Pulley
Woodson
Woodson

Anytime Pulley had the ball is was a disaster.
Woodson by far. But I do think that Pully needs to be on the field. He seems to be a good athlete.
I didnt even know there was a situation after seeing the two last night. Woodson by far.
Pulley never even had a chance come into the game and the line wasnt blocking but I think we will see him in there to change the speed of the game up.
Woodson.
woodson right now but Pulley got put in at a bad time, he should of left woodson in there in that situation atleast until they got it off the goal line maybe
Woodson should stay QB

Pulley's game is garbage, he was a good QB in High School but now he's in the SEC. I think our 3rd string QB would be better than Pulley. He needs to play another position where he could possibly be used to help the team. Just my opinion.
Neither is any good, but Woodson is the better of the 2.
Does it really matter? With the defense being so terrible we would need the second coming of Dan Marino to score enough points to beat anyone decent.
Woodson played very well. why even ask this question??
corndog23 Wrote:Woodson played very well. why even ask this question??
I do not care how good a QB a team has, if he does not get protection he will look bad.....I thought Woodson looked pretty good considering he was running all night. Just look at the Miami (FLA)/FSU game and it proves that good qb's struggle if they do not have time to do what NEEDS to be done.
I think they should start the Freshman from Canton, OH.
or the guy from henderson county lol..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:or the guy from henderson county lol..

Either would be fine with me
Pully is the better athlete.. He just seemed to be a little rattled. A little bit of playing time will get him out of that. UKs line doesn't look to good this year so having pulley back there that can scramble away from heat is what I would like to see. But woodson is a senior and he will start all year unless he is injured..
corndog23 Wrote:Woodson played very well. why even ask this question??

I thought woodson played well also given what he had to deal with all night long UK FOOTBALL :1:

In my heart anyway