Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co 57 Perry Central 12 Final Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County Black Bears - 57
Perry County Central Commodores - 12
Final Score
Someone surve me up some crow..
Wow!!!!!!!
45-6 at the half. The Bears are starting to turn it on. No turnovers again!!!! Great game Bears and THANKS seniors for 4 straight District Championships!!!! I must say though, this was the lowest turnout of fans I have seen at an HC game since the school opened.
I just hope our fans were just saving up money for next week to travel to Log Mountain. We will need EVERYBODY there to support our Blackbears, cause it will be a dog fight and we need to be there to cheer them on.
Bears usually hibernate when it gets cold... seems this group must be dyslexic and do everything in reverse.
I think this blow out was expected. Great job Black Bears!!

Thanks again for the updates Granny Bear! :Thumbs:
Good win for the Black Bears even if i did freeze my butt off. Now, on to Log Mountain!!!!!
congrats to you all figured you all would find your winning ways hope you all can take down bell next week - good luck come playoff time! :Thumbs:
Congrats to Bears.
Congrats BEARS, beat BELL!
Great job, Black Bears!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Fred was a beast tonight!! Great job!!

Sad to see the Seniors knowing this is their last regular game for HC!!

bear claw, I think one of the biggest reasons our crowd was down tonight was the cold temperature. I nearly froze to death and I never get cold! I actually went to the car at halftime to run the heater. Feet froze, fingers numb...gotta get acclamated!!!!

Log Mountain, here we come!!
Congrats Black Bears
Congrats Black Bears on your Victory tonight!!!!
Granny, it does get pretty dag gone cold coming off the river don't it?
Granny Bear Wrote:Great job, Black Bears!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Fred was a beast tonight!! Great job!!

Sad to see the Seniors knowing this is their last regular game for HC!!

bear claw, I think one of the biggest reasons our crowd was down tonight was the cold temperature. I nearly froze to death and I never get cold! I actually went to the car at halftime to run the heater. Feet froze, fingers numb...gotta get acclamated!!!!

Log Mountain, here we come!!
Congrats Black bears on your Win.... Glad to see your back to your winning ways.....HEY GRANNY.... It was cold over at Buckleys Crk tonight too.... My fingers were like ice cubes and i could barely give you some updates....LOL
You know, I am not trying to get sentimental or nothing, cause I am just not that kind of guy but I have really grown to like the Belfry faithful. They always have good things to say about HC even though they beat us here on our own turf. I just wanna say I have great respect for Belfry and what Coach Haywood has done over the past years. I might take some flack over this but I am going to go out on a limb and say that Belfry has been the most storied mountain school since the Lynch Bulldog days. Just my opinion though, I know everyone has one.
A real barn burner!
Cold weather means it is playoff time.
I think they bears will be in the Semi Finals again this year and have a chance at going to state. They are very good when they dont have fumleititis.
[SIZE="5"] GREAT JOB BLACK BEARS!!!

2013 DISTRICT CHAMPS!!

4 years in a row and counting..so proud

of our SENIORS!!! The BLACK BEAR NATION

love you all....We are HC!!!!
[/SIZE]

:football::football::letsparty:letsparty:football::football:

:1:
bear claw Wrote:You know, I am not trying to get sentimental or nothing, cause I am just not that kind of guy but I have really grown to like the Belfry faithful. They always have good things to say about HC even though they beat us here on our own turf. I just wanna say I have great respect for Belfry and what Coach Haywood has done over the past years. I might take some flack over this but I am going to go out on a limb and say that Belfry has been the most storied mountain school since the Lynch Bulldog days. Just my opinion though, I know everyone has one.

Respect is earned and not given.

Belfry fans say nice things to the HC faithful because you have earned our respect with your team, community, and coaches.
bear claw Wrote:Granny, it does get pretty dag gone cold coming off the river don't it?

The only other stadium that I can remember being so close to the river was Lynch....don't get me started!!
Wink
bear claw Wrote:You know, I am not trying to get sentimental or nothing, cause I am just not that kind of guy but I have really grown to like the Belfry faithful. They always have good things to say about HC even though they beat us here on our own turf. I just wanna say I have great respect for Belfry and what Coach Haywood has done over the past years. I might take some flack over this but I am going to go out on a limb and say that Belfry has been the most storied mountain school since the Lynch Bulldog days. Just my opinion though, I know everyone has one.

I have found Belfry fans to be totally committed to their team, their kids, their community and their coach. They are also completely crazy; loud and obnoxious at football games.

What's not to love??

They're a whole lot like us!
Upset Alert!
Congrats to the Bears on the win and district title.
Congrats Black Bears.