Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Crocodile Hunter is dead...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man that died loving what he did. I'm not surprised, but that is pretty sad to see him go.
I loved to watch this guy on tv, hate to hear that.
Yea hate hear this, he was fun to watch.
Enjoyed watching his shows
R.I.P. Steve
That's so sad.. I loved watching him

BallaBaby

I agree, he died doing what he loved. I loved watching his shows and my thoughts and prayers are withhis family and friends.
very sad, I like watching his shows
he will remembered through his work! I'm sure they will re-run all his programs for a very long time!!! R.I.P.
Man I hate to hear this. That guy prolLy had more balls than any of us cuz I know I wouldn't have anything to do with those animals. He died what he loved doing in life. R.I.P.
RIP Steve...Hate to see this happen though not really surprised. He flirted with death on a daily basis and when you do that odds are that it will get you sooner or later though I didn't expect it to be a stingray.

Very say...he seemed like he was a great guy. My prayers go out to his wife and two kids.
A great man with a great mission. This is a very sad thing! I think many will be sad over the worlds loss!
Kind of a shock when someone so well known passes away unexpectedly. He was passionate in the job he did and will be missed by many.
R.i.p.
Definately a shock that he died from a stingray, I hate this for his 2 young kids and wife. My prayers are with them.
tomorrow me and a bunch of friends are going to rent his movie and check it out...
I was shocked. I thought this man was invincible.. Never dreamed he would be killed by a stingray though.. I always assumed if he got killed it would be by a snake or alligator..

RIP, Steve.. We will continue to enjoy your documentaries for years to come.
It is strang to think about it I seen a little tribute to him on the Discovery channel last night and thats when it accually hit me that he's gone.. hopefuly his work will continue to influence others around the world and save the wildlife he fought for so hard all his life

R.I.P. Steve