Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Presidential Legacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Obama may have finally stumbled onto something meaningful to go along with the repeal of DADT. If this goes through, his legacy will be cemented.

[SIZE="2"]"A plan by President Barack Obama to create a unisex-style cap for the Marine Corps' uniform has Leathernecks up in arms over a look that many have derided as "girly."

"We don't even have enough funding to buy bullets and the DOD is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women's hats," a senior Marine told The New York Post." [/SIZE]

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/marines...z2ignTYJJm
Obama- making the nation more gay one day at a time.
The military is going to have to raise the pay for recruits if they are going to force male enlistees to wear unisex hats and act like girly men.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The United States should join the dozen other nations that allow transgender people to serve in the armed forces
http://www.windstream.net/news/read/cate...n_faces-ap

This kind of thing will never stop, because the sexually depraved among us will never be satisfied. The reason is that this fight was never about equal rights, or getting legally married. Rather, it is about the advancement of evil and the subsequent forced capitulation of the recently vanquished so-called straight folks, to render unto them the respect they believe to be their due. The armed services seems to have become a kind of 'drycleaners', for those who exhibit socially stigmatic behaviors who wish to be declared clean and acceptable.

To set the record straight, the opinions of straight folks and especially Christians, merely reflect the attitude of God. They are people who's only affront is to call sin, sin. And, they teach those they love and care about the truth as it is clearly divulged in the scriptures. In other words, men are to eschew evil but, to reach out to the lost. This innocuous posture resulted in the don't ask don't tell, (or live and let live) military doctrine known as DADT. To hear the left tell it, the idea of teaching right living to our own while condemning the actions associated with those of the LGBT community, is an act of "ramming religion down other people's throats."

Nothing could be farther from the truth as they have every right to reject Christian guidance for any lifestyle they choose. And yet, God chose to reach man through the work of the Church. Christians therefore, are ordered to point men to Christ. In fact, so central to Christianity are such actions, as to be the true measure of one's faith. But, sin loves darkness and men hate to be reminded of the fact they will face God, Who among other things, is both Omnipotent and Omniscient. Once the Christian makes an effort to reach the gay community and other lost folks, he has fulfilled his charter.

This impasse of live and let live, has not been enough to suit the left as in this country, they have given out daily marching orders against the right for the past 65 years.
Mitch Rapp Wrote:The military is going to have to raise the pay for recruits if they are going to force male enlistees to wear unisex hats and act like girly men.

The military is no place for girly men; or girly women for that matter!

(Yes, RIUTG, I SAID it!!)
^^:thatsfunn
"President Barack Obama will sign an executive order barring federal contractors from discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, a White House official said on Monday, handing another victory to gay rights activists.

The White House has been pressing Congress to pass legislation to ban employment discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and has resisted issuing an executive order in favor of pursuing a broader, legislative solution.

But Obama has spent the year taking executive action on a host of other domestic priorities where Congress has failed to make legislative headway, and activists have pressed him to do the same on the issue of gay rights."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Preside...z34qYBZKXz

If you will recall, all this started as a bleeding heart plea for homosexuals to be allowed to marry like everybody else. That's all they wanted. The court rendered an opinion that they were being discriminated against, and they were off to the races. Through executive actions such as this, make it clear where all this is really headed. They will never stop making more and more demands. Soon, affirmative action will ensure them a percentage of state and federal government jobs, teaching jobs, and construction jobs among a myriad of others. As a matter of fact, it's not much of a stretch to assume regulations coming down from government will force unions of all kinds to actively recruit the sexually depraved, in much the same way they did for women and minorities back in the 70's and 80's. Since the US Armed Services are employed by your federal government they are already 'all-in' to recruit gays. Not to mention the fact that threatening clouds loom over the church as we speak. At stake will be their tax deferred status eligibility.
I saw where the Alabama supreme court overturned a law today banning gay sex. I did not know those types of laws still existed since the case in 2003 that overturned them, but it is disappointing to see our nation continue this downward spiral.

Honestly, Obama flip-flopping his view (or, excuse me - I mean, he "evolved") is what set the trend for this gay "fad." Obama's supporters flip and flop right along with him no matter what the issue is.
WideRight05 Wrote:I saw where the Alabama supreme court overturned a law today banning gay sex. I did not know those types of laws still existed since the case in 2003 that overturned them, but it is disappointing to see our nation continue this downward spiral.

Honestly, Obama flip-flopping his view (or, excuse me - I mean, he "evolved") is what set the trend for this gay "fad." Obama's supporters flip and flop right along with him no matter what the issue is.

Not that they care in the least what he does but, they're certainly not going to bite the hand that feeds them in any event.
Talk about your poetic justice, the article cited below defines Presidential legacies over the last 7 decades. Laughably according to this Quinnipiac poll, though Mr Obama has spent the greater part of his time in office railing against and blaming his Republican predecessor George W for all present day ills, the voters none the less, ranked him dead last. Under who else? George W!

EXCERPT---
[SIZE="2"]"President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, and the United States would have been better off if his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, had won the election in 2012, a new Quinnipiac University national poll released today reveals.

The best president? Ronald Reagan.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll."[/SIZE]
Read http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-w...z36LN9KDYl

Ironically, there may some shred of justice befall this liberally rabid bunch of chip monks after all. History will judge!
I new Obama was better than Bush jr. Maybe now we all can understand.....Confusednicker:
^Huh? Here's the Headline from the article----- Quinnipiac: "Obama Worst President Since World War II, Reagan the Best"