Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Random questions about Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured we could just all post our random questions about Belfry in this thread for everyone to answer.

I'll start us off.

If a hurricane got in a fight with Coach Haywood - who would win?

But! The hurricane's name is Hurricane Haywood.

Go!
Haywood
If it were a state title game at least SOMEONE with the name Haywood would be on the winning side for once.
Too bad Phillip Haywood already has 2 rings.
^ Too bad Belfry has 2309123091230 losses there.
And what have you done?:dudecomeon:
The TongueirateSho on Haywood ship Tongueirate04:
Iam4thecats Wrote:And what have you done?:dudecomeon:

My team has won 6 straight state championships, on its way to a 7th. What about yours?
WideRight05 Wrote:My team has won 6 straight state championships, on its way to a 7th. What about yours?

Your team? So you are Dale Mueller? I don't think you are, so you have done nothing in the game of football to approach Phillip Haywoods accomplishments.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Your team? So you are Dale Mueller? I don't think you are, so you have done nothing in the game of football to approach Phillip Haywoods accomplishments.

What's your point? I'm not a football coach, but if you think I'm somebody that's not well accomplished for my age...boy are you sorely mistaken. Confusednicker:
I said in the game of football. You are not. we are talking about you cutting down football accomplishments because you have chosen to be a fan of a good program. I like some of the coaches at Trinity so can I get on here and beat my chest about them and claim to have done more than Highlands? Phillip Haywood is a head football coach. He has won a ton of games and 2 rings. You have not.
There's a difference between cutting down football accomplishments and stating facts. I state facts. Apparently you can't deal with them. Haywood has a very low winning percent in the state title game and should have 4-5 titles. He does not, yet people like you still claim him as the best coach in the state. If you read my previous posts on here you would see where I complimented Haywood many times, despite my disagreement about him being the best coach in the state.

BTW, Highlands is my team, has been my team, and always will be my team. You seem to want to cut down me not wanting to be a football coach, which of course is a tactic to lure the thread away from the topic at hand.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Too bad Belfry has 2309123091230 losses there.

WideRight05 Wrote:There's a difference between cutting down football accomplishments and stating facts. I state facts. Apparently you can't deal with them. Haywood has a very low winning percent in the state title game and should have 4-5 titles. He does not, yet people like you still claim him as the best coach in the state. .
The above quoted is not a fact. Period. Haywood has more accomplishments in football than you. Period. I am not a Belfry fan nor have I ever said Haywood is the best coach in KY. Period. You brought your supposed team into this, I did not. You can't claim on one hand your team has won 6 in a row and then say I can't criticize you because its not your team. Period.
Bye looking at the votes he made be the best coach in UNITED STATES Confusedalute: COACH PHILLIP HAYWOOD :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Iam4thecats Wrote:The above quoted is not a fact. Period. Haywood has more accomplishments in football than you. Period. I am not a Belfry fan nor have I ever said Haywood is the best coach in KY. Period. You brought your supposed team into this, I did not. You can't claim on one hand your team has won 6 in a row and then say I can't criticize you because its not your team. Period.

It's called sarcasm. Belfry has lost many more times in the state title game than they have won. Apparently you're one of those folk that needs everything dumbed down so you can understand it.

It is my team, and you can criticize them all you want. But using your logic, you don't have near the accomplishments of Dale Mueller in football so you can't talk. I mean, what are you trying to prove by stating that Haywood has more football accomplishments than me? LOL, that I can't criticize him, or any coach? I choose to utilize my skills in the business world, even though I know I could be a very good football coach. What about you? How many state titles have you won? Let's hear it junior.
Everyone bow down to wideright. He's a fan of a good team. I surrender.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Everyone bow down to wideright. He's a fan of a good team. I surrender.

Can't argue my points, so use the duck, dive, dip, and dodge method.
I did argue my points in a PM that you have already read and responded to. A PM because I didn't want to call you what you really are in public.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I did argue my points in a PM that you have already read and responded to. A PM because I didn't want to call you what you really are in public.

LOL man, this site is not to be taken that serious...I would think that someone who claims to be in the career path you are would not be so conflicting and caustic.
Who doesnt refer to their favorite teams as my or we? We won today, who won ? The Bengals. No I dont play but I refer to them as we because I consider a fan base to be an important part of any program. Dont think you can knock the guy and try to compare his football accomplishments for being a fan.
Thats like getting on someone for criticizing the President because they have never been President right?
don't get sucked in...

a fruitless endeavor
Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
WR05 owns all of you.
I will say that reaching the final game is an achievement in itself, one that most football playing schools in the Commonwealth have not managed.

Losing in the final game is no disgrace.

Trolling Belfry fans for being losers against Central is about as senseless as trolling Highlands for how poorly they've shown against Trinity in their annual scrimmages of late.
Are you bringing a scrimmage into the argument? Whats next pre season 7-7 passing games?
stripedofficial Wrote:Are you bringing a scrimmage into the argument? Whats next pre season 7-7 passing games?

It's about as senseless as poking fun at a team for making it to a whole bunch of championship games, isn't it?
I think they will if they show up to play but that seems to be a problem this year ?
What is a problem? Do they need a running clock? Yep, the clock will run when the referee winds it and tells the clock keeper to and the only other time that it will run and not stop is if either team gets up by 36 or more points on the other. Some of these threads make zero sense at all.
I think its pretty easy to see that Belfry_ is a troll that is starting threads in order to cause controversy, just my opinon.
No actually I am a belfry fan it's just a question my god if it's that big of a problem nobody should post on here have some respect.
Pages: 1 2